• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2012 HSO Photo Contest- Archery Pics only please

Scoot

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally get to contribute to this post, thought I would only be a stalker on here so heres my contribution, a personal best for me. Some beautiful bucks shot this year via stick and string, that sure helps keep me motivated and improving my archery skills.

Thanks to all that have contributed to the archery forum.

Meat-Run full-15794-26593-trentbuck.jpg

Way to go MR!!! Congrats on a fine buck! Congrats to all who have contributed and scored on a deer!

Just a reminder to those who are still in the field- the winners of the prizes are yet to be determined and there is a real shortage of non-hero shots in the running so far. They're the easiest pics to take- you don't need a deer on the ground to do it! Get those cameras out and submit some more pics!!!

full-1027-26617-ripleyyouthhunt3.jpg

Here is a non-hero shot. My son took a nice doe from this stand at the Camp Ripley Youth hunt, just a short time after this photo was taken. I wish I could have taken a panaromic view photo, because the view all the way around was awesome. The leaves were so colorful that evening.

Nels

Muskyhunter, I tried to PM you, but you're over the limit, so I'll let you know here-- you only get two pics in each category, so if you could whittle down the four pics to your two favorites, I'll let us enter them into the contest.

Nice pics, BTW!

-- you only get two pics in each category, so if you could whittle down the four pics to your two favorites, I'll let us enter them into the contest.

Nice pics, BTW!

Scoot. It says in the rules that you can enter 3 in each category. blush

Scoot. It says in the rules that you can enter 3 in each category. blush

LOL- sorry about that, it looks like my memory is once again failing me. For some reason I remembered 2, but DonBo's right- it's 3. Muskyhunter, feel free to add one back in. Again, sorry for my confusion and the hassle.

Here is my Hero Shot contribution. I was fortunate enough to luck out another year. Lots of nice bucks and lots of nice pics out there. Congrats to everyone who was lucky enough to harvest one and good luck to everyone who still has 38 more days to hunt!full-21151-26736-2012buck2.jpg