• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walking Dead

JBMasterAngler

Well, I'm finally caught up on season 4. Thank you Netflix!! I've been staying away from this thread cuz I didn't want any spoilers. I'm really pumped for season 5 & I saw on fb that they already signed for a 6th. Lets hear some predictions!

1. Watching the previews, I noticed that there's no clips of Glen outside of Terminus, so I'm putting my money on him being the next to go.

2. I saw some of you think Daryl will "come out" this season. There's no way they'll make Daryl gay. He's the only reason a lot of women watch the show & it'd be bad for ratings.

3. The producers are very clear there won't be a conclusion to the show, so there's no way they get to dc & find a cure.

1. Watching the previews, I noticed that there's no clips of Glen outside of Terminus, so I'm putting my money on him being the next to go.

Might want to check that. I just saw a preview and he was shown quite a few times outside of Terminus.

Awesome way to start the season! Who else thought we'd have to endure 10 episodes at terminus? Bing! Bam! Boom! Done! Ended up being a better battle scene than when the governor tried to retake the prison. And good ol' Morgan appearing at the end...what's up with him? They didn't show the leader of terminus die, so I'm guessing he'll appear again. And I'm predicting this will finally be the season Darryl and Carol hookup. I think last nights reunion solidifies that claim. Good episode!

Who else thought we'd have to endure 10 episodes at terminus?

Count me in that group. I loved the idea of what could happen with this story arc, but I assumed this was going to be like a season of looking for Sophia...boxcar addition. Boy, was I wrong! That was arguably the best episode I've ever seen.

I re-watched last season's finale right before this aired and I am glad I did. They have fun with foreshadowing, etc. I was particularly amused by Gareth's line when someone asked him why they take people into Terminus. "When people become a part of us, we get stronger." Lol, no doubt, Hannibal!

My two jabs at this episode are part of the same scene. One is a major timing error (at least if I am thinking about this correctly) with Carol at the fence. She sees Rick get dragged off and then goes to town on the propane tank. It seems there should have been a few minute lapse there to cover the bash and slash scene inside (which was CRAZY by the way!)? The biggest gaffe, though, was her impeccable bottle rocket aiming abilities, lol. Small potatoes. It was a great episode and one we've all been waiting for. I am guessing it slows down again though, but I'm glad they are on the road again.

Maybe she's born with it...

cc428a63f598cca80a1c236bbaf81bfeb345655a

Maybe it's Zombi-line..

This episode may have drawn me back in. Common sense decisions, broad movements, getting the band back together, and Rick finally figuring out what a good leader has to do; listen to his advisors and make good decisions for the group. Plus, someone finally using the best zombie defense out there: Walker-Blood Cover-Scent ; now available at all local sporting goods stores

Highlights- Carol being Carol and doing all things correctly. Terminus storyline getting put to bed early. Carol's "death by walker" ending of the terminus lady. Eugene letting everyone in on what has to be done to fight the virus. Daryl getting reunited with both his Crossbow and Carol. Rick and Judith. Carol Carol Carol.

Lowlights- Terminus backstory and how quickly they went from survivors to cannibals; Either give us 5 more minutes of plotline or don't bother.