• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walking Dead

JBMasterAngler

I think they'll have an episode dedicated to the backstory of terminus, similar to the governor episodes last season. Other than that though, I'll be curious to see how they work the leader (Garrett?) back into the show, since it didn't appear that he was killed.

all I know is this... it's a good thing they were not the first 4 in line for the swing and slice scene !! lol
Isnt that the truth!? LOL

I thought this was the single best episode I can remember, save for the governor overtaking the prison, maybe.

There are lots of opportunities of flashbacks with this season. They left the door open.

Did anybody else catch the 1st guy in the bat/slice line was the hippy kid Rick and Carol ran into when Rick kicked her out of the group? His girlfriend got killed and they assumed both had been killed... They discussed it on talking dead and for the life of me I missed it... maybe it was the blood splatter that messed me up?

The way Rick looked at him made me wonder where he was seen before and then it made sense when it was discussed on TTD.

Did anybody get what the big red-headed dude and his side action were talking about at the end when he said something about telling him (Rick) later? I would have to assume they already talked about the Washington DC thing while in the train car, but maybe not?

just an awesome show, finally a kick tail season opener. That hour just flew by.

I'm thinking the army dude and the gal have something else of a teaser to reveal later in the season, much like the scientist whispering something to Rick, and it wasn't talked about until the end of the following season.

You knew it was coming, but Tyrese beating that guys head in was awesome. Along the lines of when Tyrese was held at gunpoint when the prison was over run by that gal and the 'look at the flowers' girl shot that gal and the whole time you're yelling SHOOT THAT B SHOOT THAT B.....when all the walkers went silent, I'm just sitting there like OH YA, here he comes!

Did anybody get what the big red-headed dude and his side action were talking about at the end when he said something about telling him (Rick) later? I would have to assume they already talked about the Washington DC thing while in the train car, but maybe not?

You mean Fat Red Justin Morneau? I can't look at him without chuckling:

full-15977-50099-redjm.gif

I think the DC story would come up pretty quickly in the train-car, too, but I get the feeling that's what he's referring to. I think a "We're going to DC with or without you..." alpha male showdown is coming...

just an awesome show, finally a kick tail season opener. That hour just flew by.

I'm thinking the army dude and the gal have something else of a teaser to reveal later in the season, much like the scientist whispering something to Rick, and it wasn't talked about until the end of the following season.

You knew it was coming, but Tyrese beating that guys head in was awesome. Along the lines of when Tyrese was held at gunpoint when the prison was over run by that gal and the 'look at the flowers' girl shot that gal and the whole time you're yelling SHOOT THAT B SHOOT THAT B.....when all the walkers went silent, I'm just sitting there like OH YA, here he comes!

FINALLY got to watch it. been working 16 hour shifts for the last 9 days & got a few hours off yesterday. All I know is I wouldn't wanna get on Tyrese's bad side. Especially when he's got his hammer!! He's the hulk of the post-apocalyptic zombie world smile I think in the last few episodes Carol went from the group's nurturing mother to the group bad a & enforcer. Definitely an incredible season opener with a million possibilities for next season.

2015-16 ??? smile

Good news for starving zombies everywhere: There’s fresh meet on the way!

On the heels of AMC officially placing a pilot order for its Walking Dead spin-off, er, companion project, TVLine has obtained fresh intel about the six principal characters populating the potential series. And they are:

RELATED Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop and Photos on 44 Returning Favorites

SEAN CABRERA | A Latino male in his early 40s, Sean is a good man trying to do right by everyone in his life.

CODY CABRERA | Sean’s whip-smart and rebellious teenage son. Known as the angriest kid in town.

NANCY TOMPKINS | A thirtysomething single mom to two kids, Nancy looks like the girl next door, but there’s an edge to her.

NICK TOMPKINS | Nancy’s screwed up teenage son. He’s too old to stay home, too scared to flee.

ASHLEY TOMPKINS | Nancy’s mostly level-headed teenage daughter. Her ambition is in direct proportion to her older brother’s failures. She loves her mom but it’s time to get out of Dodge.

ANDREA CHAPMAN | A somewhat wilted flower child, fortysomething Andrea — yep, another Andrea! — has retreated to the outskirts of the city to recover after a horrible marriage.

AMC has promised that TWD: 2.0 will shed light on a new, previously unseen corner of the zombie apocalypse — perhaps one where the living outnumber the undead.

As TVLine previously reported, there’s buzz that the offshoot — penned by showrunner Dave Erickson and TWD creator Robert Kirkman — will be a prequel of sorts, one that would chronicle the early days of the epidemic and the effort to contain it.

An AMC rep declined to comment or confirm anything beyond ordering the pilot.

I'm pretty sure Bob was bit that's why he was acting so strange - now the cannibals have cut off his leg and ate it (that is just disgusting). I wonder if this is in fact true and Bob is infected will the cannibals also be infected, that would be some sweet justice. Also did anyone notice the guy with the ball call that Tyres supposedly "took care of" was in the group of Cannibals?

the-walking-dead-5-temporada-trailer-09.

Bob doesn't look very tasty to me.

Gareth-Eats-Bob-in-Walking-Dead-Season-5

Boy, was I was wrong!

Right when they had me pulled back in, they go and do a whole mess of dumb stuff again. The food bank scene was just one bad decision after another. They HAVE silencers and a literal "fish-in-a-barrel" scenario, but decide to go to swim class with them instead. I'd guess there would have been crawlers in the water even before they pushed the shelving over, and who didn't see one potentially popping up out of the water before they even got their toes wet?

I'd guess ol' Bob-B-Q is infected, but not from a bite. He got a whole mess of walker goo to the face in the basement, and that water had to be pretty rank to begin with. The terminus crew would have had to check him over for bites and wounds while he was unconscious before deciding what's for dinner, but not seen anything like that. That might make for a good episode for the Terminus crew turning and going at eachother.

Funny how no one has even asked Daryl about Beth, and he hasn't said anything about looking for her, even though he was the one looking for Sophia for half a season with no idea where she was. Guess we'll find out more soon!