• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walking Dead

JBMasterAngler

You guys over analyze much?

I will say though, the creators should start to tie this thing up and put a wrap on it before it does completely jump the shark. Seems like these shows have about a 5-6 season shelf life tops before they reach ridiculous status. I can see that happening after another season or 2 of WD.

My Daughter always is giving me a bad time about my critique of the shows mechanical flubs... gas never deteriorates or they find canned food or non running cars can be fixed... then she reminds me that I am looking for "real world problems" in a show about ZOMBIES.

I still think they should go north in the winter. The zombies should freeze solid right?

They'd have to be brain-dead to go North in the winter... Oh, wait... smile

I always thought a well stocked boat driven to a lush, tropical island would be the ticket. Heck with the main-landers.

My Daughter always is giving me a bad time about my critique of the shows mechanical flubs... gas never deteriorates or they find canned food or non running cars can be fixed... then she reminds me that I am looking for "real world problems" in a show about ZOMBIES.

Exactly! Like my Dad always said to me when I called out a flub in a movie.... Why don't they do this or that???? "Because, it's not in the script"!

I always thought a well stocked boat driven to a lush, tropical island would be the ticket. Heck with the main-landers.

That's actually a much better option. There are some nice islands off the SC and GA coast. Clear one of those and you're set. Start farming and fishing. Some of those islands even have old forts built on them.

There are some nice islands off the SC and GA coast. Clear one of those and you're set. Start farming and fishing. Some of those islands even have old forts built on them.

Man, that sounds like a great lifestyle even if there WASN'T a zombie apocalypse.

Big fan of Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Pretty excited when they played at Mystic Lake. Sweet concert venue if you've never attended. Managed to score some great seats. Spent the whole concert having to to look at Al Petrelli looking all smug like he thought everyone should bow down to how artistic he was. Never want to see them in concert again. Glad I couldn't see the producers as they watched this artsy garbage of an episode.

Tyreese had a great character to work on but had been written off quite awhile ago.

I liked the episode as OK but what really got me ticked was the constant commercial breaks! Holy dump it seemed like all they did was go to commercials. I know that is how they make money on the show but c'mon man.

Tyreese was a character they let drop and you could tell he was a possible "acceptable loss". I agree with you Bryce that they did not use his character enough also... Bu-Bye big guy!

Funny how his character can wade through a swarm of WD and just keep hammering them (earlier seasons) but the pre-teen undead boy ripped his arm open and got him...

Had to turn off TTD when I saw who the second guest was. Did they allude to what happened to Shirewilt? Going to guess not as they admired how artistic they were. Shirewilt obviously took an attack from a formidible force. The breach in the wall and the damage to the houses suggest a tank. Maybe past carnage from the Governor and/or the group he hooked up with or a new adversary for Rick to go Rick on? How about the legs and arms at the breach in the wall? Probably from the walker bodies that fell out of the truck topper when the suburban dramatically got stuck during the Tyreese evac. Not really the M.O. of the group the Governor hooked up with.

I believe they are in Virginia now, so I would have to guess that this a new group of bad guys they are about to run into.

Losing Tyrese wasn't a big loss in my eyes and was a "meh" moment for me in the overall series. Heck, 'Coral' has way more kills and a desire to live than Tyrese ever did. He was a liability to the group and they'll be better off without him. Wasn't ever a fan of that character.

I was sad to see Tyrese go, it was a good character and after Beth I didn't see another character going right away. I guess I am in the minority that like the flashbacks or whatever of former characters but if you're going to do that why not have others? Karen? Herschel? Or even the other 2 characters that were in his original group of 4.

See what this weeks brings, in 8 weeks or so we will be waiting another 7 months so enjoy while we can