• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vid of Grammy performance by Pink. Excellent!

Steve Foss

She's one of my favorite female performers. I recently watched a concert of hers on HDNET or something like that. I think she did a Queen song that was really good.

I agree. I think Pink is one of the better pop artist's of the last 10 years. Great performance as well......man is she in shape! whistle

Did anyone else get a kick out of her dripping all over those celebs? That wasn't a little bit of water either. I sense their was more to that decision than just a metaphor relating to the song. I got a good chuckle out of it.

She seems to be in excellent physical shape. I don't really know anything about her, but it wouldn't surprise me if she was a dancer or some other type of athlete. Definitely built like a brick ****house.

I thought the water gig was cool, too. Imagine the jokes at the after-Grammy parties. wink

Well, I had no idea....there were other outdoor type dudes that were fans. I was keeping my fanism under wraps for a while now.... wink

I think she has one of the most amazing singing voices I've ever heard and yeah, she's kinda cute too.

Ahhh, it's good to come clean. grin

Nice performance, though it would have been impressive if she sang after the spin cycle. Wonder if it was lip synced wink

Not my style of music, then again you will never see Chrissie Hynde from the Pretenders going through the spin cycle hanging from the roof, at least not in a stadium or concert hall..

My wife and I were watching this when it was on TV and I said right away that the song itself was lacking but when she is doing her thing on the rope and singing perfectly that that was amazing!!! Yeah she is not too bad on the eyes either!!

Quote:
Pink fell out of her harness while performing in Germany Thursday night and was rushed from the stage into an ambulance, Gossip Cop reports.

The singer is tweeting from the hospital and seems to be doing okay.

"To all my nurnberg fans- I am so so so sorry to end the show that way.I am embarassed and very sorry. I'm in ambulance now but I will b fine," she wrote. "didn't get clipped in2 harness correctly,drug me off stage, fell in2 barricade. Getting xrays.I hope it at least looked cool!!!"

Pink has previously performed while spinning in the air, suspended in a harness. At the Grammys she wowed with an upside-down and nearly nude performance of 'Glitter in the Air.'

There is a video of it happening but I didn't post it because of some language....kinda like when you hit your thumb with a hammer type of language. smile

Basically they were trying to attach her to the lifting device but one of the helpers was having problems. She gave the sign that it wasn't working but they "launched" her anyway and it drug her off the stage, so it wasn't a drop from up high or anything like what she did at the Grammy's.

Never even heard of Pink. Whatever happened to Blondie?

I think she's in a rest home. Seriously, don't mind Pink- but this Lady Gaga chick is really getting to me. And not in a good way. That Alejandro song is a rip off of an Abba and an Ace of Base song. Shes gotta go.

I'm with BobbyMalone on her...too "butch"...which was why it took me almost 3 wks to even open this thread -- just couldn't resist any longer after seeing it hit 3 pages, and as I expected, to each his own.

I will say the pace and style of the song beats the heck out of some of that rapcrap my kid listens to.