• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BIGFOOT on trailcam near Remer

tunrevir

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we need to start up a trailcamera post specificly for Pictures of Bigfoot, Easter Bunny and Santa Claus.

Steve

Huey - Call Me-

wait till you see the picture of the tooth fairy i got on home surveillance!! looked like the one on family guy!

Its funny, I just happened to go to the Yahoo homepage, and its the first thing that pops up in their featured items. Out of all the things going on in the world, it made it on the front page.

Funny thread, but in the back, way back part of many of our minds, when walking to or from the deer stand in the dark of the day, bigfoot is there. Then the sun comes up or you reach your shelter, he's gone. Just like the monster in your closet or under the bed when you were a tike. I love bigfoot or lockness talk. It intrigues us.

I saw bigfoot one night when I was about 16 years old. We lived in a 1 1/2 story house in the woods. My room was upstairs, and my bedroom window was about 10' off the ground. I was hanging out in there with a few friends, all of us around 16 years old and thought we knew it all. Well as we are talking we hear a tap on the window, we all stop talking for about a second and then start up again. Well about 30 seconds later we hear the tap again and see this "HUGE HAIRY HAND" hit the window. Four of us up and out the door, down the stairs in under a second flat.

Well it was my dad outside, who put a brown cloth chore glove on a 2x2, outside tapping the window. I tell you, we weren't quite as bad a$$ as we thought that night smile.

They run down that Yetti yet ? Buckx agreed with old school pro- wrestling. If we could round up this yetti, have Childress and Wilf sign him to a contract, train him till Sunday to attack Drew Brees and Mr. Ray Edwards can take the game off and we'll see ya in Miami. I'm not sure D end is the best place for a yetti, I'd want to put him over the ball at nose or something. I doubt he'd wear cleats, might be tough for Jasper Brinkley to get him the defensive calls, he'd have to grunt them out. Man those Sasquatches are tough to locate, always on the run.

OK I have had enough!, I have been laughing at all of you too long.

Yep, thats RIGHT!!, "I AM, BIG FOOT", I am not telling you where I power my PC, Windows 7 was my idea. I have been playing you people like a fiddle all this time. I have cousins in Mexico, and I have many love partners all over the US. And that ware wolf dude in WI is real too, I had to kick the poor word usage out of him last month over a bag of jacks links, My sponser and income. They pay me cash. But I don't make much so I highjack power and phone from remote lines. I have been peacefull but let me tell ya If you push me, I will open a can of woop ( poor word usage) on ya. Now GIT!