• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BIGFOOT on trailcam near Remer

tunrevir

Well, I had to post this with all of the bigfoot talk on the board. I heard this reported on WCCO radio this morning that a group of hunters up near Remer have a photo of BIGFOOT on a trailcamera. Supposedly, there is a link to the pic on the WCCO station site. They were going to followup with a q&A session with a noted BIGFOOT expert in the area that says he has investigated over 75 sightings in that area over the past couple years. Interesting. I haven't tried the cco site yet but would be curious to see the photo.

Tunrevir~

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the story:

2009-12-10 08:15:59

GRAND FORKS, ND - A Minnesota hunter and his son's are not sure what to make of the strange image that turned up on a game trail camera set up on their hunting land in the remote woods near Remer, MN, this fall.

Some experts believe the large, furry creature is "Bigfoot." Tim Kedrowski say he was reluctant to go public with the image but turned it over to the Northern Minnesota Bigfoot research team. They're convinced it is bigfoot.

The photo was taken at night, and Kedrowski says they considered it could have been from a bear or a bow hunter in a fuzzy suit.

But the arm and hand couldn’t be a bear’s, or its upright gait. And there is no evidence in the photo of a bow or flashlight a hunter might have been using to track a wounded deer.

bigfoot.jpg

Looks like a man in a fuzzy suit to me. grin

lol. investigated 75 sightings ? How can an expert be an expert without having a carcass to go on ? Does he hibernate ? Wonder what a yetti tag will cost some day ? 1 of the 75 sightings would one of these dudes please drop one, strap em on the wagon and cruise the TC metro area for a few days. When do Yetti's rut ? I have lots of bighoof questions.

Muskybuck, I had the same questions. Is there a season, can you actually shoot one if you see it? Is there a fine for taking mythical creatures? I don't know that I want to find out about the rutting season of bigfoots I think that those stories should stay in the mountains of west Virginia:) It is a rather high quality image compared to most BF sightings. As far as the expert, how can you be an expert without ever having an actual creature to study. I guess in that sense we are all experts. Thanks for posting the story and the pics Donbo!

Tunrevir~

sure glad we don't have all these bigfoots running around in wisconsin, although if we did I'm sure our DNR would find a way to get a season on them wink Gonna have to think about bringing a second lunch with me from now on when I'm hunting in Minnesota, one for me and one for bigfoot if he shows up

I believe that big foot exists but I agree this looks like a neighbor who found their trail cam and dressed up in a dark suite and walked by it. I thought the hands looked like someone wearing those cheap cotton gloves that you can buy.

It looks like gloves to me. But there is always some one playing a joke with trail cameras. But never the less why after all these years of hunting have we never hear of some one seeing some thing like this? well they do not exist and if they did some one would have seen one by now or shot one just to prove us all wrong. just my 2 cents worth.

LOL thats awesome. Im pretty sure if I figured out where my friends put their trail cams I would do something like that. Just to see what they say. Maybe I would borrow the T-Wolves Crunch outfit though. Or a easter bunny suit. Or Santa Claus.

lol...the friend of mine that put the suit on also happened to help me put my cam up as well. I laughed so hard I thought I was gonna pee myself!

You mean your photo isn't really Bigfoot? frown It looks a lot more realistic than the one these guys are trying to palm off.

I don't know that I want to find out about the rutting season of bigfoots I think that those stories should stay in the mountains of west Virginia:)

Hehehehe...that's funny right there.