• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Playoffs anyone??

BuckSutherland

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since being convinced by Big Dave that the only fair way to select the Super Bowl teams is through a 13 person committee, it seems silly to have all these playoff games. Until other major sports catch up to the FBS process, I'll choose...

Arizona, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis & Detroit

Games were OK to watch. I thought the two late games were much better each day. Glad to see Dallas gets the game handed to them by the stripes. Pretty bogus to announce the penalty and then pick the flag up.

Couple thoughts.

1. The Bengals should fire Marvin Lewis tonight

2. Dez Bryant is a pie stain

3. Cam Newton is the my most hated player in the league. I love how he does the Jared Allen and fakes the phantom injury and pretends every motion hurts, and then once its apparent the game is over he is running up and down the sideline like there's nothing wrong. What a fraud!! Not to mention he sucks as a QB.

4. Never bet against Baltimore in the playoffs

5. We need to get a real disruptive DE across from E Griffen

6. Larry Fitzgerald is on his way to the Vikings

7. Andrew Luck will eventually win a Superbowl

It would of been easier for the Cowboy defender to turn his head if Pettigrew let go of his face mask ....Lions suck. They need to find a coach that has a pair or find a punter who can kick more then 10 yards when the pressure is on if they want to get anywhere.

Clam Newton is a turd bucket, that's why I picked against them. That game was a 50/50 flip a coin pick IMO.

It would be sweet to get Fitz....8 yrs ago. They can keep him and his MONSTER contract. We already have 1 overpaid vet as our #1 we don't need another!

I hate to say it but I'll be pulling for the Packers over JJ's Boy's.I still think the road to the SB(NFC) runs thru Seattle & in the AFC it's still hard for me to go against Brady/Belicheck.I have to agree with FOF that neither NFC game will be close IMO.

Give me

Balt over NE

Seattle over Carolina

GB over Dallas

Denver over Colts

I cant bet against the Ravens anymore. Everytime I do in the playoffs the kick my butt. They have had good success playing @ NE in the playoffs.

Seattle simply too much and Scam Newton is a terrible QB/ human being

GB offense should be able to overpower Dallas D and Demarco Murray gonna put a cold ball onto the ground.

Dont think the NFL is ready for Luck to beat Manning yet. However, Manning is kind of a choker in the playoffs, but he reserves it for a later game.

I don't think there will be any major upsets unless you think the Colts over the Broncos is major... I have:

IND over DEN

GB over DAL

SEA over CAR

NE over BAL

Ditto. Homo and the girls get blown out as does Carolina. New England wins it at the end and the colts win in OT.

Thinking there has to be one home team that will lose. Would love to see it be Seattle but thinking it's going to be the packers that are the one home team to lose this weekend. Just can't see them stopping the run game enough and would not be surprised if Bryant has a huge game.