• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Playoffs anyone??

BuckSutherland

Packers played a great game but forgo that it went on for another five minutes or so. And the S'hawks got some breaks and with those guys and Wilson a couple inches becomes yards.

As a long time Seahawk backer I have great admiration for Wilson, the team and high hopes for the S'bowl but Patriots are playing great football today. Colts didn't know what hit them.

If the S'Hawks play like they CAN play going to be tough day for Tom Terrific.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Remind me how the Vikings did today.

Doesn't really matter, at the end of the season there is only 1 winner and it isn't going to be the Vikings or the Packers.

I just like it when you jump ship to get on the Packers bandwagon and they have an epic fail...maybe YOU are the Vikings curse and brought it to the Fudge.

The first time they had the ball down on the 1 yard line and sent out the field goal unit I looked at my son and said this is going to cost them the game. Then they did it again! McCarthy put the Packers in position to lose. Rush 3 guys at Wilson and give him all day long to complete a pass on 3rd and long?

when he kicked both times I thought it wasn't a good idea. Then when they were up 12 with 4 minutes left I thought it was genius. So many things made up the loss that in hindsight the points seemed like the right call, catching the on side kick or breaking up the pass that was in the air for 5 seconds on the 2 point attempt would have been helpful also.

When you lose because everything went perfectly for the other team, it's hard to swallow, but that's the way the game goes. The only thing I blame McCarthy for is getting conservative on offense in the final quarter.

Everyone used to blame Capers for being too soft and conservative. Well he went for it all with a Cover 0 on the final play in overtime. Much like the fake FG the Seahawks just guessed right at all the right times when they absolutely needed to do so.

Packers lost that game because Rodgers was hurt, plain and simple. Brady don't look hurt.
Not even close. The Packers called their offensive game against Seattle almost EXACTLY the same as they did against the Patriots. Rodgers wasn't hurt then. The difference was that the Patriots didn't pull a rabbit out of their arse when the Packers went to sit on their lead.