• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cutler

nofishfisherman

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember a very ticked off Bobby Hebert taking a year off and spending time sitting around the house after the Saints refused to talk new contract with him once. Cutler might just do the same when the season starts.

I really dont think he can afford to sit out a year. You have to look at all the good QB's that are coming out of college. Most of them arent that good, but there is some of them that most teams are going to put them in a roll like Matt RYan. I hope we can get Cutler to the MN State!

If they don't move him, I think he might just do that, He won't speak to the coaches and its very obvious he wants nothing to do with that organization. If Denver was smart, they would let him have his way and trade him now.

And I can't see the Vikings having enough to offer in terms of a trade.

Perhaps the Browns could swing something if they want by offering Anderson or Quinn but a good QB prospect has to be apart of the deal or atleast a draft pick high enough to be able to draft one.

The only way I see it happening is a three way deal.

I think its time to embrace Sage and hope they find a center capable of snapping him the ball.

I think if Ziggy had intentions going into this offseason looking to get people fired up to buy some tickets this season, he has failed huge in my eyes. I normally get tickets to a few games a year, its not looking good for this next season. Oh well, I will save my money and fish!

I know they could still step up and do some unexpected things, but it looks as though they are happy with what they have. Its a shame, I seen them last year as being a couple pieces away from a championship. TJ, I think would have been one of those pieces.

I just don't know. I believe the media is kinda to blame for most of it. I just can't see the Broncos trading him.

At this point he has no intention on playing for them. Like I said in an earlier post, he might sit if not dealt. I will stand by that.

Originally Posted By: Born2Fish
I just don't know. I believe the media is kinda to blame for most of it. I just can't see the Broncos trading him.

At this point he has no intention on playing for them. Like I said in an earlier post, he might sit if not dealt. I will stand by that.

I dont think Denver will let him go, he is way to good to cut, or trade without getting a good starter in return.

As for Cutler, he would have everything to gain by holding out, if traded he would get a new contract with huge dollars and long term, if he doesnt get traded, and force Denver to sign a long term contract with mega dollars. Win/win for him!

I see him still in Denver in September

Unless Denver sends someone to his house, puts a 12 GA square in his back, and MAKES him report, I don't see it. It's not going to be Denvers decision come camp, if he don't want to go, he won't go. They will trade him. I will bet on it

lots of things can happen between now and then...look at all the players that say they will never resign with their team and they are done with their team...they will go anywhere but never with their old team....then in the end they are right back with their team.

I think the question is: How far is Denver willing to let this go before it turns into an unrepairable situatuion. Do they force Cutler into staying, making him PO'd and becoming a cancer like TO problem, or will they cut their problems and trade him before then. I hope he forces them into trading him, and if so, the Vikes need to step up big time!

I'd be willing to part with a 1st or 2nd rounder for Jay. Cut Tjack and roll with Sage and Jay. Heck trade AZ for Boldin too. I'd give a 1st for him too.

By any chance did you orchestrate the Herschel Walker trade?? Just curious, cuz you're talking about dealing like 30 first round picks. The very most I would give for Cutler would be Chester and a 2nd rounder.

As for Cutler, he would have everything to gain by holding out, if traded he would get a new contract with huge dollars and long term, if he doesnt get traded, and force Denver to sign a long term contract with mega dollars. Win/win for him!

Thats the whole deal. He wants to get paid now! Either with Denver or without. these games hes playing will get him a new contract with big coin from some team and like most pro's he could care less where, just how much and now. the way he's acting is like someone said reminding me of Jeff George. strong arm and no brain. we already have a q.b like that...