• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What do you guys think?

mnwildman

That is definitely different. One thing that I don't care for is the low mounted exposed radiator.

One would think Polaris would have learned something from their ATVs that had the radiator mounted low and infront. I can't imagine that it will sustain some hard-core ditch banging.

Definitely a new look/design. I will wait to jump on the band wagon until I hear reports.....it looks interesting. A couple things I don't care for: 1) that front heat exchanger is just screaming puncture me and 2) the sled seems very small is some pics I have seen.

I don't see myself giving up the Rev any time soon!

This guy is supposedly 6'4" from what another forum mentioned. Sled looks way small for some reason.

rushride.jpg

learning towards what yamaha is putting out there. I like the new look. just wondering how the radiator is going to hold up to some major ditch banging. Iam going to go the the polaris HSOforum to get more details....

Change is a love and hate deal... It's something that i think need to be done to make the sport more interesting. I have had the chance to ride one and they are SICK!!! They really are a sit down sled more then a stand up i think. The ride is smooth and you can really set up the sled for different riders fast with the clickers. The low mounted exposed radiator was something that i didn't like when i first saw it, but after seeing the Polaris Rep kick it with his boot three times in a row, the radiator didn't show any weakness. Time will tell for this sled....

kicking it with a boot is one thing. Hitting a branch or any other hard object at 60 MPH is going to do some damage IMO.

When you look back in time at the sleds and the criticism they received for their looks, this one isn't much different. It will grow on some people who hate it now and will love it later.

I remember talking to a Yamaha dealer and he made a comment about how ugly the Arctic Cat Prowler was. I had to remind him that a lot of people felt the same way about the Phazer/Exciter sleds also.

The main thing here is without sleds like the Rush, snowmobiles wouldn't evolve. They've come a long way from the old Scorpions, Ski Roules, Bolens, Massey Fergusons, Harley Davidsons, Sno-Jets, Suzukis, Allouettes........Ahhh the memories.

Their design team is really having a tough go of it the past few years. The edge was dynamite, I have a fusion and it definitely has some issue. But this thing looks like something that someone would put together in a garage and left off half the covers. That being said, if it handles good, and is fast I could care less what it looks like. No one can see the looks of your sled at 90mph.

i think that since its smaller it may be more fun kinda like ridng a dirt bike. maybe quite a bit lighter than the sleds on the market today?? im not sure tho and only time will tell. i would give it a few years for them to perfect it before i got one tho.

i think that since its smaller it may be more fun kinda like ridng a dirt bike. maybe quite a bit lighter than the sleds on the market today?? im not sure tho and only time will tell. i would give it a few years for them to perfect it before i got one tho.

The sled is only 7 inches shorter than the current IQ and that could be contributed to how far the bumpers stick out. The track lenth is still 121 inches just like the IQ's. I think it's an optical allusion since the tunnel doesn't extend beyond the track. This is a full size sled through and through.