• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Man Rules

We've all heard the "rules" from a women's perspective. Here are the "Man's" rules.

Please note, these are all numbered #1 on purpose!

#1 Men are NOT mind readers.

#1 Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complain about you leaving it down.

#1 Quit putting the toilet paper roll on backwards.

#1 Sunday sports. It's like the full moon or the changing tides. Let it be.

#1 Crying is blackmail.

#1 Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this.

Subtle hints don't work!

Strong hints don't work.

Obvious hints don't work!

Just say it!

#1 Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

#1 Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

#1 Anything we said 6 monthes ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comemnts become null and void after 7 days.

#1 If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

#1 If something we said can be interpretted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

#1 You can ask us to do something, but don't tell us how to do it. If you already know how best to do it, just do it yourself.

#1 Whenever possible, please say whatever it is you have say during a commercial.

#1 Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.

#1 All men see in 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach and pumpkin for example are fruits. We have no idea what mauve is.

#1 If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

#1 If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing is wrong. We know you're lying, but it is not worth the hassle.

#1 If you ask a question you don't want to hear the answer too, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

#1 When we go out, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.

#1 Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you're prepared to discuss such topics as fishing or baseball.

#1 You have enough clothes.

#1 You have too many shoes.

#1 I am in shape. Round IS a shape.

#1 Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know I have to sleep on the couch tonight. But did you know we really don't mind? It's like camping.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still trying to figure out the 16 colors. Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, black, white, grey, brown, gold, and silver. Yep pretty sure there are just eleven. Some fishermen have been fooled into thinking chartreuse is a color but its really just light bright green.

unspoken??? I dont think so... I do know of few incidents... I even had someone insult me about my obsession with muskies... and her expression wasnt even all that positive... indicating that I really should cut the obsession down... and thats a heart-breaker...

unspoken??? I dont think so... I do know of few incidents... I even had someone insult me about my obsession with muskies... and her expression wasnt even all that positive... indicating that I really should cut the obsession down... and thats a heart-breaker...

exactly why i m havin hard time find a girlfriend...