• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Man Rules

Well, I guess I'm an exception to that, I have never told an ex "we need to do this" meaning him. Besides, if it's in the man rules you like sleeping on the couch, why are you complaining? Equality is a good thing, I had an ex who was a huge double standard guy, it got old. crazy We just need to face that neither sex will ever agree on everything. There, solved! grin

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not complaining MNgirl I just think the differences between men an women are funny. Not worth worrying about who's right. I have a great wife of 12yrs and I am still trying to figure secret code language out. I just got done sticking my foot in my mouth about an hour ago trying to ask a simple question. Maybe one of you can answer my Q. My wife wanted to have a party to have friends over so another one of her friends sells tasteful simple. I ask my wife why when ever women have parties they always screw their friends over on over priced stuff? Guys would just drink all your beer eat all the food and tell you to keep your stuff. No offense to any direct sales ladies. That reminds me "we need to put all those fancy words on the walls one of these days after we patch the nail holes from the stuff that used to be there" gringrin

OH I completely agree Jeff, and no matter how hard we try, I don't think it will ever be solved. cool Oh well, it makes for interesting conversation.

Maybe you made it sound like her friends and her were stupid for liking that stuff? It's like some women thinking spending $20 for a lure is overpriced. While I love fishing and understand, some will think that is absolutely stupid why so much money is spent on fishing. Apply to what you told your wife. Does that kind of answer for you/help you understand? grin

Good advice! We could put that big walleye over that hole and my deer head will cover both of those. Oh yea, and the pheasant will cover that one! Decorating is fun. smile

Sure, you can hang all the animals you want on the walls. Although we would get to put cute little sayings in and on your truck, on your boat...

Actually, in our house, it would only be my trophies on the wall, since my hubby isn't all that into fishing or hunting. winkgrin

Lets put it into my point of view. womens hair cut and color, to hid the grays so she looks good for me at a price of $150.00 well i spend $60.00 a year.That should get it going

Now honestly, do you really think she is doing it to look good for you? Man are you naive.

Mooohaha