• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleye Photo Gallery

Team Otter

Nice group of fish guys!! BBW is that a smaller lake you are fishing or just a bay. They seem to be close to shore in your pics for the time of day!! Without specifics is that lake in WI? Just curious as it looks like a familiar location that I have fished, thats why i ask. But then again it could be anywhere!! Don't feel obligated to answer if you don't want to. Just thinking i should switch up tastics on a lake with similar shoreline structure. I know there is eyes just haven't tried to go after them!!

chaws-that is really cool that hog was tagged! did you report the info to the DNR? i know for sturgeon they send you back all of the info they have on that particular fish and it can be pretty cool to see the other locations it was caught, how big it was, etc.

chaws-that is really cool that hog was tagged! did you report the info to the DNR? i know for sturgeon they send you back all of the info they have on that particular fish and it can be pretty cool to see the other locations it was caught, how big it was, etc.

The fish was caught on Lake Dinorwic in Ontario and the tag was reported to their game and fish department. Unfortunately I guess they stopped responding to tag reports the year prior but the information I had gotten from a couple locals at the bar were that they tagged fish there in the mid 90's in that one lake. I also talked to a couple of the resort operators that said they hadn't heard of a tagged fish being caught for a couple years. More than anything it was a pretty special catch.

thought you guys might enjoy some of these pics i took while fishing for carp and sucker yesterday!

there were a ton of walleyes in the creek, alot of yearlings, a couple nice ones like these 15 or so"ers

walleye4.jpg

walleye3.jpg

almost stepped on this one when i was going out to land a sucker

walleye2.jpg