• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

American Idol **Official Thread**

bassNspear

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 10 from 1978

1. Shadow Dancing, Andy Gibb

2. Night Fever, Bee Gees

3. You Light Up My Life, Debby Boone

4. Stayin' Alive, Bee Gees

5. Kiss You All Over, Exile

6. How Deep Is Your Love, Bee Gees

7. Baby Come Back, Player

8. (Love Is) Thicker Than Water, Andy Gibb

9. Boogie Oogie Oogie, A Taste Of Honey

10. Three Times A Lady, Commodores

Glad I'm not in the show and had to sing any of those..........

Agree with most, would have to say the bottom three will be Scott, Lil and maybe Chris or Anoop. Scott should go but....ah, what the heck, why bother repeating myself for the fifth week! LOL

Thought Adam cemented his name on this year's trophy, everybody else is playing for second place. Allison was OK, Matt was really good as was Danny.

We shall see.

adam can bring it, and i think he is by far the guy to beat right now on the show. Matt had a good night, and chris feel a bit.

I think scott is going home. The guy can sing, but he cant hit the high notes like he tried last night, and i think thats going to hurt him!

Great show last night. I think Scott and Lil are bottom - but I'm afraid that Anoop will join them because there are still a TON of little girls who are voting for Scott.

What's the deal with Lil - this gal is super talented and great looking - but is making terrible decisions. Last night was not good. Very disappointing.

Here's my Top 10 list from 1961 - there are some singable ones in there.

1. I Fall To Pieces, Patsy Cline

2. Tossin' And Turnin', Bobby Lewis

3. Michael, Highwaymen

4. Cryin', Roy Orbison

5. Runaway, Del Shannon

6. My True Story, Jive Five

7. Running Scared, Roy Orbison

8. Wheels, String-a-longs

9. Raindrops, Dee Clark

10. Wooden Heart (Muss I Denn), Joe Dowell

I wasnt as impressed with Adam tonight, but simon loved it? Confused.. maybe other people loved it. I have really liked a lot of his stuff, but tonight was not into it.

I thought just the opposite. I have not understood all the Adam hype and have not liked him most weeks. Last night I was reading and just had AI as background noise, but had to set the book down and turn up the TV. I thought his preformance last night was outstanding.

Top 10 1981:

1 "Bette Davis Eyes" Kim Carnes

2 "Endless Love" Diana Ross And Lionel Richie

3 "Lady" Kenny Rogers

4 "(Just Like) Starting Over" John Lennon

5 "Jessies Girl" Rick Springfield

6 "Celebration" Kool And The Gang

7 "Kiss On My List" Hall And Oates

8 "9 To 5" Dolly Parton

9 "Keep On Loving You" Reo Speedwagon

10 "Greatest American Hero" Joey Scarbury

My dang DVR cut off the end and I missed Adam! They musta gone over the one hour mark with the show huh?

I would agree that Lil and Scott should be in the bottom and, unlike the judges, I though Anoop was horrible. Scot was hands down the worse, but I would be fine of seeing any of those three go. Lil has a huge head because of all the possitive she received in the beginning. Now she thinks she can do whatever she wants. I would keep scott to see her go with her attitude.

Allison was very good as was Danny. Chris dropped a notch, but still better than a lot of them.

My dang DVR cut off the end and I missed Adam! They musta gone over the one hour mark with the show huh?

We have ours set to go 10 minutes past the end of the hour. AI last night went 8 minutes past the end of the hour.

I think Adam walks away with it. I'm just watching to see if Danny or Chris gets second.

Anoop bugs me, he reeks of stuck-up spoiled-brat rich-kid imo. Hoping he gets booted SOON!

Well, so far I got 2 of the bottom 3 right...I missed big time on Danny! I'll try another prediction before the fact....id Lil is voted off, the judges will save her...I don't think they will do it for Scott and I don't think Anoop is going home/ I don't think they will save him either if he is...gotta go, it's back on.

Well, back to the drawing board! Scott or Anoop? Hummmm? Scott and they won't save him.

I thought Pickler looked pretty hot, but her voice wasn't that good....or maybe it was that dumb song? I don't know? I do know that when Carrie Underwood was on there and did her number with Randy Travis, it gave me goose bumps! Back on....they might save em? It wasn't to bad? Nope, Scotts history. I'm sure we'll be hearing more of him though. On to next week!

Thank you America for finally coming to your senses and thank you Simon and Randy for not listening to the Estrogen Twins and using your only judges save for the year on someone clearly out of his league with most of the remaining contestants. Might have been Lil's wake up call tonight feeling the heat of the bottom three seat! Let's get rid of Anoop next week and then let the games begin!

I too believe that America got it right for once. That was the bottom three I wanted to see go. Scott's time was up and I think they did the whole "2-2" vote to make him feel really good about it. Simon doesn't have a problem looking like the bad guy. He didn't sing well enough to stay, that's for sure. Hopefully Anoop goes home this week.

Yep america was spot on correct. Scott should have been cut weeks ago. No doubt he has a great attitude but he is just not that good of a singer. It will be very intersting from here on out.