• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

American Idol **Official Thread**

bassNspear

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see that Adam come out and do an Elvis ditty. Maybe thats off limits for someone that looks so much like him and wanting to blaze his own trail?

The others can sing, no doubt, but he can sing and perform and captivate the audience every time he steps on stage. I do believe that unless something weird happens, like it did with Doughtry, Adam will be the Idol....I don't think that kid is gonna stumble.

Adam was really good. He really redeemed himself after last weeks Johnny Cash butchering. I like him better without the FalloutBoy/eyeliner/makeup/glam thing he usually has going but I'm sure it will be back next week.

Danny was ok - not his best but still way better than some others.

I think it's going to come down to these 2 for Idol

I missed last week and wasn't too surprised when I heard who went home. Agree with Deitz and everyone else on bottom 3, Adam being great and Danny being my favorite (cause I'm guessing he's a Packer's fan).

It will be interesting tonight to say the least.........

I will have to agree with most of you guys on the bottom 3. And I was very impressed and shocked by Adams performance this week. I was all geared up for something weird and bizarre and instead he blew me away. I was also very impressed with Anoop, that guy has a great voice.

ARGh- how was Megan not even in the bottom 3, and for the love of god, how was Matt in the bottom 2?

I'm fine with who went home. I had him in the bottom 3, but I would like to have thought if.. and thats IF.. Matt had been the one gone, that the judges would have used the save... no way he deserved to be in the bottom 2.

I'll bet they would have saved him. I had to leave for awhile, daughters heat went out. When I got back, I was surprised to see Matt in the bottom two.....I thought that maybe there had been 3, Megan being the 3rd and they had already sent her back.

It's gotta be her looks and her nice gams that are keeping her in the competition, it certainly isn't her voice. Next week...if she doesn't absolutely nail it next week and maybe even if she does, I believe she gets the hook.

I've always told the wife that there's 2 that are for certain in the bottom 2, and there's the 3rd where the producers want to "scare" into thinking they were in the bottom two, whether scare the contestant, or get more people to vote for that person, to keep them higher in the competition down the road.

It's the black helicopter in me I guess.

Supposedly this is totally based on votes but you could fool me. How the heck does Megan avoid the stools and what was up with Matt getting a scare. Once again, America turns a deaf ear to the blind guy and passes him thru. I am going to start calling him Scot-Jaya, he is staying around as long as Sanjaya did last year. Knew Michael was vulnerable, no surpise there. Did it seem like Megan was celebrating too much with Allison? She missed the Grim Reaper this week.

I was fine that Micheal went, he was in my bottom three as well. I don't see how Matt was there and not Megan. I'm with Lambjm on this, the votefortheworst might be what's keeping Megan in. That and 14 year old boys. Scott's no where near as bad as Sanjiya. He's watchable at least. I would love to see him to well, I just don't see it happening. I still think Danny and Adam are going to be hard to beat. Lil seems to be back peddeling.

wish michael would have stayed longer than the blonde girl, I was kinda confused about matt being in the bottom two, scott is getting to be tiresome to watch. Adam is the BOMB and danny is also a gernade in the compitition going to be tough to beat them two. Anoop and lil are just hanging on. paula and simon had some flirty deal going on and kara is just isnt helping with the judging she usually just back up paula or randy wasted air time IMO...

Oh I knew the votefortheworst people would start coming into play. I think that is why the show came up with the judges save this year to combat that. And the reason it only lasts until the top 5 is after that the sheer number of votes coming in will counteract any of the fringe people who are doing the vote for the worst thing. In the early rounds their votes can keep a dud out of the bottom 3 (ie Megan this week) but later on their impact lessens. I think that the "horny male" factor contributed more to Megan's success this week than the vote for the worst pack did. If you recall her comment after getting BBQ'd by the judges she said something like "my voters will keep me alive" and kind of vamped to the camera a bit. I think that was her shout out to her boys that she needed their help this week. And I think Lill will start hitting her stride in the next few weeks and start seperating herself from the middle of the pack and be back up there with Adam and Danny, she has too strong a set of pipes to get blown away early, plus she is the only black person left and that does factor in to the voting. Not to sound racist but they opened the door by making her out to be the only person that had a tramatic week this week with the whole Motown drama thing. What is fair game on one side has to be allowed to be argued on the other side.

For all you Anoop loverss, or do-wap/acappella lovers.. Do a you tube search for UNC Clef Hangers.. Anoop was one of the lead singers in an all guy choir/acappella group.

After sitting down and listening to it quite a bit this afternoon when the ball games were not on.. They are quite GOOD!!!!

Do it, you will not be disappointed.