• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

American Idol **Official Thread**

bassNspear

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mild surprise with the one dude, not Adam he was a lock. I think that Anoop and Megan Corkery are strong contenders for the wild cards so far with about 3 or 4 others in the hunt, the rest are Karaoke lounge singers in training! Next week should be outstanding! I think Lil Rounds will bring it and she will battle Adam the entire season and be the final two standing.

Right you are Sand, one more group of twelve that will produce spots seven thru nine and then the very next night, Thur March 5th there will be the wild card show in which the judges will pick the ten, eleven and twelve spots for the final twelve. I think Anoop and Megan Corkery are two of the front runners for the wild card spots with about three or four others close behind. Should be entertaining!

i didnt get to watch it! did i miss a good show!

Nope. Show was not good. A few bright spots at most. Lil and that girl they called back to the show make it. Could be anyone of the guys. They gave Scott way to much credit for a very average Bruce Hornsby rendition but they may have given him enough of a push to get through.

I thought last night wasn't too bad. On the guys side I liked the African American due and Scott. On the girls I liked Lil and I thoought the country gal was pretty smoking and she sang pretty good as well. The gals were better by far IMO. I think we will see a few of them in the wild card.......That fruit loop guy-girl nathan has a good voice but I just can't stand to look at him, the same with jorges - my wife and I both commented that his eyebrows were freaky looking while he was singing....

This show was the Lil Rounds Show and 11 wannabes. Period!

She will skate thru and then I think there are about 6 others who I could not predict to save my life for going thru to the final 12. From the guys side I could see JuNot or Scott or the Puerto Rican dude, even though he is not my cup of tea as Simon says. I would pick JuNot though I think Scott will get thru because of his likeablity factor. From the girls I could see the girl they called back but I could also see the two blondes making the grade. This will be a very close night and I think they might produce some serious contenders for the wild card tomorrow night.

OH NO!

Tatiana is back shocked

I didnt get to watch it last night. But if they brought her back,

This is what i was talking about. Not bring back the right people that have the potential to sing, but bring people back to help ratings on the show.

What a load of carp! Round three went as expected, no surprises there but the wild card was totally contrived! To bring back that self indulgent prissy drama queen shows that the producers and not so much interested in having the best talent in the final 12 but the most controversy. By making the final 12 they have insured that we will have to put up with her self love for many more weeks. I am speaking like she is already in the final 12 since there are 6 males and 3 females in the final 12 so far and if things play out as usual they try to balance the field of the final 12. It would not surprise me if they pick 3 females tonight by going with the black girl, either the red head Jessie and Megan McCorkery and the drama queen. That would be sad indeed because based on what we have seen to date, I would think that Anoop and Ricky Braddy should be locks to go thru, however that would leave 8 males and 4 females in the final 12 and I doubt that will happen. I think they got it right for 7 of the 8 that they chose and Tattiana does have a good voice but she has proven that the excess "baggage" she brings to the show leaves a bad taste in the eyes of most of America.

After watching the show last night, I couldnt wait to hear what Windy had to say.. LOL

You did not disappoint me sir! LMAO!

I heard a rumor that Jessie Langseth is actually Jonny Lang's little sister. She changed her last name for the contest because she didn't want to have to live up to her brothers namesake.

This is what i was talking about. Not bring back the right people that have the potential to sing, but bring people back to help ratings on the show.

I disagree. While her attitude bugs me,her performance was good enough to get her back on to the wild card round. After listening to so many awful performances it was obvious to me that she would be back.

Originally Posted By: Bass N Spear

I disagree. While her attitude bugs me,her performance was good enough to get her back on to the wild card round. After listening to so many awful performances it was obvious to me that she would be back.

I agree, she has a set of pipes on her