• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Darlington

All I'm saying is that as cocky as he is and also the way he tends to take chances with others, he will be taught how to handle himself a little better on the track. I have stated that yes, he has raw talent but that doesn't solve the fool part.

It will happen but maybe not for a few weeks.

Thanks,

I missed the last half of the race. Now I don't have to waste daylight watching the rest of it. smirk

Tony's luck is bumming me out. frown If you guys tell me he recovered, then I'll have to.

Priorities... winkwink

You should know better than to check in here before watching the end of the race. What were you thinking???

Geez, the shrub has all the luck in the world! Or maybe they haven't been cought yet? How long will it last?

;)I agree.

Lil bush car was leaps and bounds faster

than all the others.

Will it pass post race inspection ?

Things that make you go hmmmmmm ........

It looked like the more he recieved a Darlington stripe, the faster he went and he hit the wall plenty. I like the talk on the radio when his crew asked him to please take car of the car. Didn't seem to matter to him. The car was a rocket ship no doubt.

I can't believe how many times you can crash and still not hurt this new car apparently. Shrub crashed himself at least 5 times by completely overdriving as usual and that thing was still a bullet. Great testament to the durability of the car, but you gotta wonder if building a car that's a bulldozer is really a good thing??? That kind of inability to wreck it, will only lead to more idiotic driving and being able to get away with it!

He sure can wheel a race car, no doubt. Very reckless at times, and he can sure make you nervous when he is running side by side with your favorite driver. Take away the unnecessary recklessness, and he is fun to watch drive a car. The problem for me is that any points he gains with me on the race track, he always loses when he is interviewed.

Whatever...you're blinded by your loyalty to him. That's fine.

There is a difference with racing to win, and being un-necissarily reckless at times.

You're just never happy if even the smallest amount of criticism is pushed Shrub's way. So much for rational debate.

Nascar fans need to man-up and quit being drama queens. Wreckin and rubbin is part of racin'. How long will the love affair with "also ran 88" last? Can it stand another season of zero wins? Is Jr related to Danica Patrick?