• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Darlington

Anybody see the post wreck interview with The Rat?? The kid just doesn't get it. He tries to go three-wide at Darlington and wrecks but according to him it's the lap car's fault. How about trying a little patience and working around them one at a time rather that going three-wide at Darlington and then when it doesn't work crying about it? Moron.

The greeting he got from the Earnhardt Nation during driver's introductions was priceless. grin.gif

All the talk about him and comparing him to the next "Intimidator" is feeding into his already huge ego and wrecklessness. I've seen articles this week asking/saying he's the next Intimidator. Not even close!!!!

Just feeds into his ego, his wreckless abandon, his uninhibited risk taking.....just makes the comparison to him and the REAL INTIMIDATOR farther from the truth.

Feed the ego and the ego will eat.

He will never, ever be the "next Intimidator". There's only one, and there will only ever be one.

Heck, there's no way he could be the next intimidator. He cries too much!

I said during the interview, "Its never your fault is it Kyle?" Rusty was pretty clear it was Busch's mistake dipping the left sides down onto the apron in that spot where you just don't have room.

Someone needs to take him down a few notches! He's way to big of an ego for his britches!

It was funny how the guys in the booth were ripping on Kyle for being such a whiner. They predicted that they would have trouble in the pits if he kept that up, and sure enough, the next stop they had trouble.

Thats a stretch. Maybe with only a few to go we will see the second place car(JR) take out the first place car in Busch. Wait, Jr doesn't need a win that bad does he?

Busch is one of the luckiest dudes I've seen for quite awhile. he about destroys the right side of his car from his driving and it get faster throughtout the night.

Something about falling in the stink hole and coming out smelling like a rose.

Thanks,

I missed the last half of the race. Now I don't have to waste daylight watching the rest of it. smirk

Tony's luck is bumming me out. frown If you guys tell me he recovered, then I'll have to.

Early in the race everybody thought the 18 was running too hard. In the middle of the race everybody said you've got to save your car for the end. At the end of the race everybody was WRONG!!

I wanna see racing! Maybe saving the car doesn't work with the "tank" of tomorrow?

Jr made the comment that passing was impossible. There were a few that were able to make it through the field pretty well, though.

Kyle can drive, there's no doubt about it, but his attitude is what is grating on everyone's nerves. With every win, he is getting more cocky. It would be nice to see someone take him down a notch or two.

Jr made the comment that passing was impossible. There were a few that were able to make it through the field pretty well, though.

Kyle can drive, there's no doubt about it, but his attitude is what is grating on everyone's nerves. With every win, he is getting more cocky. It would be nice to see someone take him down a notch or two.

Nobody can keep up with the gibbs toyotas.