• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How many GL'ers do we have here....

rockman

I did a search to try to find an old thread on Garage Logic,but could not get any results.I was listening to the best of GL today on the regular airtime, and it made me think to bring it up here.Man, that playing of the line from 'Comfortably Numb' by Pink Floyd, to the one ladies comments about the rooster following her husband around the yard made me almost lose control of the car while driving from work, I was laughing so hard.Way too funny.

Anyway,Where are the GL'ers here at FM.com.?....

it has been part of the day for a long long time. up here in the brainerd area we enjoy Joe on the FM side of the dial. man is it great!

"you never know when your going to need a good flashlight"

I've been a listener for at least 10 years. Saturday Sports Talk is my favorite though. I wish Reusse would write a book about growing up in Fulda. I love those old stories.

Originally Posted By: Fisherman For a Lifetime
I've listened to Joe since way back before MNST (Monday Night Sports Talk) when they started with SNST (Sunday Night Sports Talk).

Man, I must be old.

Earliest I can remember listening to GL is in '94.

Funny thing is, I'm only 35 now. They got me young.

Still wish they'd move the show to a different frequency when the Twins are on so we can hear the show.

Been a GL'er for a long time. Was listening to Vogel, then Joe, so it has been a while. Not wanting this to be a Hi-jack, but I do sometimes miss letting a blind man drive me home.

Dean

Not a true G.L.'er, but listen ever day grin.gif.

Joe, Rookie, Angie are cool cool.gif.

I made a little post last night in this thread, must have forgot to push submit crazy.gif.