• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FM Ultimate Fish House

deadminnowcatcher

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started reading this thread and It has me wanting to build another house! Great job so far Deadminnowcatcher!

I also thought I'd throw my opinion in on what I'd change if I had to rebuild my house...

As far as furnace, If I built another house (and since I now own a generator) I'd use a forced air furnace. I really like the space saving that they have. The empire seems to eat up a wall section.. But saying that, I guess I do not know how loud they are..

Another change is I'd spend the extra money and buy an RV stove. I got a great deal on an apartment stove (thanks Nytelyter!) but again, it eats up alot of space.

The two changes would allow me to combine both the Heater and Furnace into one space (heater below stove).

Anyways, keep the pics coming!

Friend of mine has a forced air heater in his house. He goes up to RED alot and said he can stay all weekend on three batteries. The heater doesn't take a hole lot of power to run it. The difference may be that he runs led lights for the holes, which don't need much power either. You can also get flourecent bulbs that work on 12 volt. Keep the pics coming.