• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FM Ultimate Fish House

deadminnowcatcher

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice! I will be starting mine soon as well...just hope i have enough time!

did you make the bunks removable or hinged? are you gonna put some storage under the bunks or leave it open?

Also, regarding the antenna and hd/digital info...there's a topic on the forum that will answer all your questions.

what is that white paneling called on the inside and where can a guy get pick some of that up. (what is the cost per sheet if you remember) I picked up a house this summer and I'm re-doing the inside of the house. I really like how that looks.

What is the best way to attach the paneling to the walls. I'm redoing the inside of the house right now and plan on running tounge and grove up about three feet and then four feet of paneling on top. I'm worried about the paneling bubbling out. How do you guys stop it from doing that. It had the white stuff on all the walls. It looked like [PoorWordUsage] just because it was bubbled out every where. He did have it glued and nailed. but didn't seam to help.

DMC..... Wondering where yo live, I've tried to get a hold of the place in Brookings you got you aluminum siding and have had no luck with email or voice mail. I live in Elk River and am starting to figure that the shipping or my trip to pick up might negate any savings but the best price I've found near the TC metro is 67.50/4'x91" sheet.

Anyone have any suggestions?? aluminum siding and diamond plate? what thickness diamond plate did you use?

Thanks!! your thread has been very helpful to us and I'm sure many other first time drop down builders.

If you happen to get picked next year, are you going to put a great BIG sign on the side(or front) of the house showing that it is the "FM ULTIMATE FISH HOUSE"? This way, any other FMer's up at Ripley will be able to see it in person, and kick back and have a few brews while admiring your fine work. We didn't get drawn this year either. Oh well, just have to hope for next year.