• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FM Ultimate Fish House

deadminnowcatcher

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i made angle aluminum out of left over diamond plate and will frame in the wheel wells with that. The windows will get trimmed out with flat trim that i got from fish house supply. Puttin the roof on today. A rubber membrane and that will get trimmmed out with the same flat trim pieces. I will post pics of this tonite

Make sure you take video when you pull the new shack out for the first time. That's going to be a tight fit. I'm thinking the video is going to be a variation of a monkey and a football if you get my drift. grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Bryce
Make sure you take video when you pull the new shack out for the first time. That's going to be a tight fit. I'm thinking the video is going to be a variation of a monkey and a football if you get my drift. grin.gif

By your pics it looks like you will have to drag the house out of the garage, if you use the wheel jacks it looks like it will take out the garage door header.

Either way, nice build you have going there.

I personally would run a ground wire to each light on the house and splice them to the main harness ground, so you don't have to worry about and ground problems. That is the way I do all my trailer wiring, and have had no problems that way. I also solder and shrink wrap all connections to limit the possibilities of corrosion in the harness.

can't help you with the wiring, but was going to let you no that i went to the ice castle surplus auction yesterday and a house like the size of your want for $9,500 to $10,500 so it will be cool to here what you end up having in yours when you get your done.

You don't have to run ten different ground wires to the tongue, but just run one ground into the house through the studs, if that is where you are running all the wires, than run that single ground wire to each light and splice the ground from the light to the single ground wire that came from the tongue. You're just running a parallel ground circuit to each light. Hope that helps..

In the house that I have now,I hook all the outside lights so I could turn them on in the house. I ran a hot and ground wire to the battery. I put a switch in the hot wire, that way when the house is on the lake , not hooked to the truck, you can turn it on for people to find your house. With a remote you can turn it on when you are looking for it also. grin.gif