• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lets talk Cornhuskers!!!

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm going with my own throwback: I'll be listening to the game on the radio.

Well, internet radio, so it's not exactly retro... but still...

The Cajuns beat KSU a couple weeks ago, but lost pretty big to LSU last week. They will probably be fired up to come out and win this thing. That, hopefully, will only last through the first quarter. We'll see how their o-line holds up against Mr. Suh and company.

This year's team is starting, I repeat starting to turn some heads. At this time there is talk but very little respect. Next Thursday is a HUGE game for the Huskers. This is a Must win to get some of that respect back. My prediction: NE 35 MU 21. Go Huskers! (Did I mention I can't stand ESPN and Kirk H?)

Thursday is finally here! What a GREAT week! Vikings on Monday. Twins on Tuesday and Wednesday. (even though last night did not go so well) And now, Huskers on Thursday. BIG GAME! Not just for this season but for recruiting purposes too. GO HUSKERS!!!

I've been trying not to get my hopes up too high. I think the Huskers have what it takes to win this game, and maybe convince this Gabbert Kid that he made the wrong decision. But they're in Columbia, and Mizzou always gets up for the NU game. This should be a hard fought battle, and I'm ready for it.

NU's D-line vs MU's O-line will be a big piece of the game tonight. So will the run game. Advantage: Huskers.

The speculation ends tonight. Shut those Tiger fans up, Huskers.

Go Big Red!

I think we should be able to take them, they do not have much of a run game so the pressure will be on Gabbert. Hopefully we can get some pressure on him. Their defense isn't the greatest either so I think we should run the ball well tonight. Was up in St Cloud yesterday so picked up some jalpeno cheese, bacon wild rice brats at von hansons, and of course golden light. Let the game begin!

talk about a huge 4th Q. I was watchign the whole game wondering when they were goign to start putting somethign together. Finally Lee started to hit the wideouts on the mark and they started to run the ball.

Talk about a defence that was on fire last night. they keep them in the game and im happy to see there team didnt let up on the game.

Huge win for BIG RED

They need to get the QB and WR situations settled. Too much inconsistency in the passing game to keep up with the higher scoring teams in the Big 12. Should get a couple weeks to iron things out (ISU/Baylor) before next real big test.

GO BIG RED!

I respect the Huskers, but haven't ever been a huge fan. I wasn't happy that they lost today, but if they don't get some stick-em on those receiver's hands, they are going to be "bowl-less" this year. I suspect that there will be a big change over in the offense next week, although you really can't put all the blame on Lee.

On a side note, I was really disappointed last week when the Boo Birds came out when the team went in at half time. The look on Pelini's face was priceless. Welcome to Lincoln!!! Go undefeated season after season, or just go.