• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lets talk Cornhuskers!!!

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think about it... this season sure has exceeded our expectation when it came to the Huskers...

Sure they already exceeded it... 8-4 record, Big 12 North Co-Champs, Gator Bowl...

But think about this...

If we won the VT and TT game... we would be 10-2... and we would've played in the Big 12 Championship game against Oklahoma again... and that would've gotten the whole team pumped... who knows what the outcome could've been...

Now we can truly say that the Order is being restored...

The Sooners are insanely talented right now... and I don't think they'll drop off at all next year. OU vs. Florida should be an awesome game.

And yes, the Huskers definitely exceeded my expectations. The VT game could have gone the other way, if not for a couple of plays toward the end. That was the game where I realized that Bo had made a huge impact. The '07 team never would have come out of the locker room for the second half. But this team rallied, and came close to winning it.

And the Texas Tech game... wow. Ganz stepped up huge in that game.

Next year will be a good year, I think. The schedule looks pretty good, we're playing OU in Lincoln, and Mizzou will likely have a down year. NU could be in the Big 12 Championship game next year. There's still a long way to go, but NU will get there.

Go Big Red!

Scum... Personally... Texas Longhorns are my #2 team...

Half of me hated Mizzou enough to want OU to win...

Half of me hated OU enough, just so Texas could go to the BCS game...

I think Texas got shafted when it came to the BCS selection... Ohio State??? Oh puh-lease... if BCS knew any better, Texas would've been paired up with Alabama... while Utah would've paired up with Ohio State...

Ben... no argument with you there on next season...

Hate TT as much as I hate Mizzou and KState...

There are ONLY 3 teams acceptable here at my place...

Nebraska Cornhuskers football, Texas Longhorns football, and Minnesota Gophers Hockey...

Dont like it??? Let the door hit you on your bum on the way out... grin

I don't hate Mizzou... Just Chase Daniel.

And yeah, the Longhorns are just as good as OU. The rules are screwy, but it is what it is. Poor steers. Shoulda beat Tech.

K State is just wierd. I feel sorry for them, really, especially since Bo will have no problem running up the score on ol' Bill Snyder. If it weren't for Iowa State, they'd be the designated whipping boy of the Big 12 North.

Come and Get some CORNHUSKERS!

26-21 win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come now boys and girls, you ready to see your huskers in the top 25 next year. This year will help them get more players, and get the program back up on its feet where it should be!

I haven't really heard much that hasn't been on www.huskerpedia.com.

I have a buddy that works for KETV in Omaha and drives the travel truck and he hasn't really said much lately. Usually he has the inside scoop before anyone else. I know they might be doing more no-huddle next season. From the talk I been hearing, the RB's are going to be a prominant force in the offense. It'll be interesting to see what happens @ QB. That is the one thing that has me worried is whether we'll have another good field general like last year.

I'll keep you updated as I hear any new news!!