• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lets talk Cornhuskers!!!

B&S - Yes, the defense has been terribly thus far with the exception of last weeks game. However, the actual blackshirts didn't get handed out until after last weeks win. It is something that is earned, not given. I did hear that Pelini had offered the defense the blackshirts a few weeks ago, but the team turned them down.

Other than that, what are the predictions for the rest of the season? Personally, I think we'll be heading to the B1G Championship game and will probably end up playing Wisconsin. If we win there, I see us getting manhandled by Oregon in the Rose Bowl.

I only say we'll play Oregon because they're going to get hosed by the BCS computer system, and Kansas State and 'Bama are both better teams IMO.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck of a D Coordinator at LSU, but that skill set never really came with him. Of course, I think the fans won't be happy till they go undefeated, to the point of "at least" a 3-peat. No doubt the Huskers have some serious tradition/history, but when you go back and look at all the games against "known" teams, i.e. the UCLA's, the UT's, the FSU's, etc...they just don't fare very well. Osborne, Solich, Callahan, and Bo have all suffered.

Kind of a scattered writing here, but I would finish with this. Bo better get his team a Big 10 title this year or I think he is gone. Too bad. His record overall is outstanding.