• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lets talk Cornhuskers!!!

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more win, and they become bowl eligible. And, since Nebraska fans travel well (meaning lots o' money for the bowl game), they will most likely get into one. I heard someone talk about a Nebraska vs. Iowa bowl game, and I think that would absolutely awesome.

If you're into longshots and dreams that probably won't come true... NU is tied for first place in the Big 12 North right now. Bring on the Sooners.

Bowl eligible, baby!

That was a great game. The ol' over the shoulder toss to the kicker gets 'em a first down. Suh lines up as a fullback and gets himself a touchdown... that was awesome. Good defense this game, and the KU losing streak in Lincoln continues.

I don't think KSU or Colorado are going to be too tough this year, especially if the Huskers can put together a couple more performances like today's.

Go Big Red!

Game was on danged PPV... so opted to hit French for some muskie fishing... then came home and went directly to a husker HSOforum after getting a glimpse of the score on ESPN with Nebraska highlighted in yellow... they won??? Dang... so went online... wow... sweet victory...

Yep Bowl Eligible!!! We still have two more game to go... Got a feeling we'll start seeing blackshirts next year...

Anybody got Callahan's address??? Wanna send him several crow's pies for him to stuff on... :-D whistlegrin

That was the most entertaining game I've seen in quite a while. The Huskers are definitely improving, and I think the swagger is back on defense. The d-line looked good all game. The offense kept the chains moving and ate some seious clock. Aside from the fake field goal and the late fumble, the Huskers were controlling the game pretty well. Colorado definitely came to play, and kept it interesting the whole game... I was going nuts when Henery put it through. That kid will never have to buy a drink in the state of Nebraska again.

And Suh stiff-arming Hawkins at the end... that was the icing on the cake. Suh is gonna be a monster next year.

Sounds like the Gator Bowl is next. Go big red!

Bring on the bowl season!!!

Hard to believe how much Bo has accomplished this year... He and the team sure has exceeded my expectations...

especially that the Huskers are the co-champions of the Big 12 North division... too bad Mizzou has the tiebreaker...

8-4 with most of the players recruited by Callahan... cant wait to see what happens when Bo has his players... oh wait... those players are his now... excellent adaption... excellent show of heart... Blackshirts' back... and getting better!!!