• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trail cam pics 2006

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So then my theory that using coon scent for cover scent making a lot of "sense" is way off...

I don't use cover scent most of the time, but that is what I use if I decide too.

biglakeba$$,

Is it anywhere near South Turtle Lake?? Chuck emailed me those pics a couple of weeks ago. He ended the email with, "And No you can't hunt there". grin.gif

Looks like a good one!

Hopefully I find one like that in Southern MN where I hunt. My camera is sitting over a mineral lick but it's 1.5 hours away. I need to head down one night after work to check it out! Besides, I just got a letter from the taxidermist and my buck from last year is done. cool.gif

Archerystud -

Geeze, you outed my deer! It would be a shame if some raccoon got in your boat when you were not paying attention. grin.gif

I got some better photos of him. Looks to be a main frame 8, with one small kicker on the right beam.

I have another 10 pointer working with a couple of small stickers too.

One neat photo of a buck who looks annoyed with a couple fawns cramping his style, and a doe who still appears to be pregnant.

I'll try and post them tonite if I remember.

Ok, den, I finally got around to this.

First one is the nice one I have had my eye on. Looking at some old photos, he was around some last summer.

abiggylick072706.jpg

The next one is of a ten pointer who has been making regular appearances.

a10pt072506.jpg

Here is one of a buck who is not too happy about these pesky kids.

abuckntwins073006.jpg

Now, a question - Is this doe pregnant? Photo is from July 27.

apreg072706.jpg

Here are a couple pics we got off a camera where we hunt. Anyone think these deer look too skinny? Also, notice the doe smelling the branches we broke to clear a view for the camera. That picture was taken 10 days after the branches were broken! We must STINK!

crim0009bj8.jpg

crim0018zd0.jpg

Hey Gissert,

I'll never be able to generate the 1.21 Gigawatts needed to go back in time. Maybe in Underwood you can get plutonium on every street corner but I can't where I come from.

Set the date once pulled the battery's and the date stuff was lost. Decided to just reset the time and get the thing in the woods.

Hey UND, where do you have the camera set up,in the haunted forest? The left side of that 8 pointers rack looks transparent, is that a ghost rack? shocked.gif and exactly how slow do the deer move there, that fork horn has moss growing on him. He better speed up or he'll be easy pickin come hunting season. grin.gif