• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trail cam pics 2006

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These guys could be brothers? I have more if you guys want to see them. These deer are on their second 50 lb salt block so far this season and almost have a Deer Cain block gone also. The Deer Cain block is a little bigger than a cinder block so not too big.

Cdy_0011.jpg

BLB are the first two pics ok or should I resize them also? I am only given a few choices in photobucket to resize them and some seem to small. I will try to resize them in photopaint first then upload them.

If you have good pictures, keep them coming, we all like to see them. This one is a little dark, its hard to see that second buck. As far as "are they brothers", could be but this time of year you get a lot of ' buck parties' with 3-4-5 bucks running together. Fun to see and lot of times you'll see a big one. grin.gif Of course, they always look bigger in velvet.

BLB, we'll be waiting!! tongue.gif I also hope to have some more by next week, the deer have been hitting my bait hard - its gone! smile.gif Also you should explain to people how to resize their photos, that might help. I downloaded something called Ifanview (just add a (Contact Us Please) to it), it does a nice job of resizing photos. But maybe theres an easier way. I might change the resolution on my cameras too. One outputs them at about 450kb and the other one outputs them at 1500kb!! Imageshack barfs on those big ones...

Woodsy, BLB isn't picking on you, but you notice how when the pictures get too big, then you have to scroll over to see the whole thing. frown.gif Plus it messes up the posts that you want to read.

Should be nicer by now, agreed. But it should have some G2 and even G3 development to match the growth of the main beams in this pic. Deer dont grow the main beams for starters and then add the points after that.

Hey, if he is the mystery 6 pt buck, I would be proud to harvest him, and put a momento on the wall. grin.gif