• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LETS SEE PICS OF YOUR OPEN WATER RIGS!

HARPOON-OR-BUST

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wildirishrose, I live south of you. In the summer I have a seamless gutter trailer in my driveway. Im sure you've seen that eyesore. Don't have any decent pictures of my rig. 03' Alumacraft TP170/60hp 2 stroke yami. If you get on some fish this summer throw me a bone. Steve

Casey-

Nice rig! I just bought almost the same one last week. '99 Tournament pro 175 w/75hp Merc. The neighbors probably think I've lost it, I look funny sitting in it in the driveway with pole in hand......

That is the nice thing about having a garage, the neighbors don't see me sitting in my boat.

Tournament Pro's are really nice boats, loaded. I would be interested to see what you get for speed with that boat and motor combo. That boat is pretty wide so you should have a pretty dry ride. I know two other people that have that boat and they seem really happy with it. With the view of the St. Louis from your office and having that boat, it will be tough to be at work.

ChuckN

its a 4 blade prop, not sure who makes it, pro sporting in ramsey fitted the prop for me.

the best I have got was 59.5 GPS in the spring, thats with all gear and the kicker. around 56 in the summer months. of course thats trimmed out, which the 4 blade excells at.

The "ride"? Smooooth as glass and with the new hull design you don't get soaked on rough water. It rolls the water out & down instead of splashing it up. It had a few 'bugs' in it, but most have been fixed. Bought mine through Link's in St.Cloud-- mad.gifI'd recommend you go elsewhere if you're looking for "good service". Maybe I should have waited and bought the '06 model... it's got a few more additions on it. Best thing about it is all the storage space, don't think I'll ever fill it up! grin.gif

Personally, I think it's a great set-up smile.gif

Anymore ???'s

Here's my rig, it's an '04 Alumacraft 175 CS Tournament Pro with an '05 150 Optimax. The picture was taken the day I picked up. I've added a butt-seat, GPS, license, and numbers!!! I'm planning to add a MinnKota Vantage this spring. Nice boats everbody!!!

Boat.JPG

Sweet boat, gvt! I'm hoping to get the same (except an '05 or '06) this spring. I've been wondering if Alumacraft had butt-seats or not. Could you tell me where you got yours, or did you order it through the dealer? Thanks.

John

Here's my TP175 the day I bought it. I remember telling my wife "This boat is ready to fish!, I won't need to add a thing!"....well in three years I have dumped the transom t-motor and added a new kicker, Maxxum and electronics to the front, Global Map 4800, cargo net, butt seat + pedastal....hmmmm, I didn't exactly keep my promise.

Mvc-002f.jpg

bkft,

Thank-you. I picked up the butt seat at the dealership where I purchased the boat (in Holdingford). It says Alumacraft across the back of the seat and the color matches the other seats. I don't remember the cost. Good luck with the boat, I love mine!

If I had some digital pics of the walleyes we got that night, I would post those. Dont dare say "that poor boat" about Jackpots rig. shocked.gif

That boat itself had a grin that night that was so bright it coulda melted an ice berg. We all kinda looked like this I think. grin.gif