• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Opener Pics!!! Let's Do It

Quote:

OK, I fished Ottertail Lake at Midnight and heres our pic of all the fish we caught!

OH ya we didnt catch anything sorry ! Maybe sunday when the weather is a little better!

Here is what I caught.....

I guess I did not stay out as long as koWALLEYEsky did ;-0. I did catch the same thing just less of it? Thats why they call it fishing, and not catching I guess. Went out again this morning and caught about 15 pounds of dump, er I mean carp. They were both fun to catch but they went back! No tender morsells for supper for me tonight I guess. Have a good one and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

I trust the dog, also the photo is time stamped.

Nice shot, the two swans are my favorites.

I'm turkey/morel hunting and may hit a trout stream or two this weekend, maybe I can get hobbydog to snap a few of me if successful.

Quote:

you mean the ones with the fall leaves in the background ???

The red reflection was from the red willows along the shoreline, the white tones from the birch and the green from the spruce and white pine. The pic is cropped a bit and resized. There were 4 or 5 more from the same sequence that turned out pretty good but this one was the best.

Below is the exif from the pic.

Full EXIF Info

Date/Time 16-May-2005 06:33:29

Make Nikon

Model NIKON D70

Flash Used No

Focal Length 280 mm

Exposure Time 1/100 sec

Aperture f/5

White Balance (-1)

Metering Mode matrix (5)

JPEG Quality (6)

Exposure Program shutter priority (4)

why would someone write a note questioning the photos - man just enjoy them! They are great - I dont care if they were taken in Fall, Summer, Winter or Spring!

Indeed...

Nice walleye MJCatfish!! The waders & headlamp just make it that much better for me. I love seeing nice fish caught by other methods than a boat. Cool pic!

wasn't trying to question them. They are great!!!

But there are a couple pictures of loons and I wasn't sure which one you were talking about.

they are great!! I wish I had that ability.

Again wasn't questioning the time of year or when or anything I was just wondering which loon pic he was talking about, I should have said red shade or something else I didn't know how else to discribe it.

SORRY!!

Hey sorry mudman - it just sounded like one of those posts where people question the pics for some reason - you know was it "photoshopped" etc...didnt mean any harm...