• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What did you purchase this year?

Fish Head

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2005 smokercraft 171 pro angler,115 optimax, 2 electric big jon downriggers, going to pierre sd 28th-2nd and can't wait to try them out.And of course the can't live without misc.lures,plastics and odds & ends.

Magellan Marine GPS

Mapsend Lakes Card

Aqua VU Scout

Minn Kota Bow Mount Trolling motor

Minn Kota Transom Trolling Motor

Lowrance X47

3 new rods and reels

Numerous lures and tackle

Timer for Live well

Lindy Buoy marker setup

Now if I can just catch some fish i will be happy - and so will my wife cause she said with all I bought they should be jumping in the boat. smile.gif

I have yet to purchase a lower unit for the one my buddy (fireman) smacked last fall when he borrowed my boat... I may take the cake for the most expensive "must have" to get back in the water, darned friends..... lol

P.S. fireman, if you read this the bill will be on the way...

waskawood...

Keep us updated on how you like your new e-tec, I'm in the market for a new motor, really don't want to go 4-stroke for couple reason's, 2 stroke for this fisherman. I believe the new 2 stroke technology may overtake 4 stroke rage sooner than we think. Thanks.

Hooked

Aquired a 16ft lund from my father in law. Let's just say the price was right and considering it has live well, trolling motor. Boat just needs to stay in the family.

Gonna pick up a bait caster for running cranks.

Got both boys, a rod and reel.

Also got to find a vertical rod storage rack for in the boat.

Not enough thats for sure!!! Pretty much have everything I need!!! Just needed something new I guess!!!

A new Fenwick jigging rod-

A new Diawa Capricorn reel-

A new Soft sided tackle box-

Plenty of jigs-

The best thing yet my new fishing/hunting truck a

"91" S10 4X4 with topper and all so I am ready for

anything!!! Had to park the "HEMI" fishing/hunting

doesn't pay for the gas!!! grin.gif

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD FISHING!!!

I got a Abu Garcia 5600 with a gift certificate. Bought a $20 Pinnacle UL for panfishing (already has about 150+ sunnies under it's belt after 3 days fishing). Other than that just 2 dozen angle worms and a 30 pack of Schmidts. I'll probably buy more gear the closer opener gets. I need a pole to match that Abu, also would like to pick up a new G Loomis and reel before opener...Come on tax return!

~A 1995 Bass Tracker, with a 60hp Mercury.

~2 6.5' Berkely Lightning Rods

~2 300 yard rolls of Fireline, in the Smoke color

~2 Pfluger President Spincast reels

~3 Strike King Bleeding Bait Spinnerbaits

~3 Strike King Jigs

~2 25pk. Gamagatsu Wide Gap Hooks

So far that's what I've bought, but by this weekend the list could be longer. Since its Pay Day on Friday cool.gif

~Matt Jung

*pedistal seat*

*new marker buoys*

*transom saver*

*drift sock*

*rod holders*

*rod racks*

*8'M/H cat rod*

*new spinning reel*

*put new carpet in boat*

*new trailer tires*

*new toggle switches*

*2 new deep cycle batteries*

*all new wiring in boat*

*new guages tach/speed/fuel etc*

*new Plano trays*

*fishing line*

*rain suit*

*bigger net*

*spotlight*

*700 gph areator*

*new bilge pump*

Along with a bunch of other dump I can't think of right now.

Oh yah, I got a puppy. smile.gif It's a lab/Pointer cross, lots of fun.

And if I can talk my wife into it? a nice new big screen to watch my home fishing movies on! grin.gif I just keep telling her, "I'll finish remodeling the Family room quicker if I had a Big Screen to put in it".

The only thing, so far, was a new 6 1/2 foot med light spinning rod from Midwest Rod and Reel. Have not picked it up yet.

I also need to get a reel for that (a stradic would be cool), trolling rod with line counter reel, some line and a new rain suit. I should be set then.

as of Jan 1st

1 fish trap guide series

4 st croix ice rods

1 70# 24V minnkota bow mount

1 navigonic premium chip ( unbelievable)

1 LCX 17 lowrance

1 2 bank onboard charger

1 bouy marker set

5 superbright led lights

ILL BET YOU DONT SELL APPLIANCES FOR A LIVING HEHEHEHEH I SPENT TO MUCH ON HARD WATER GEAR THIS PAST YEAR DONT HAVE MONEY FOR NEW OPEN WATER STUFF

OH WELL THE OLD STUFF WORKS JUST GREAT THO AND NEW LINE IS NOT TO SPENDY cool.gif