• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Show

IcePro

I've been to every single one of the shows since they began. I've been somewhat disappointed over the past several years, but I will go once again with hope that there will be new innovative products, good information, and it will be a fun event. Maybe there will be a deal or two, too, but I am not counting on it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be my first trip to the Ice Show, I'm looking forward to it. I'll have one of my sleeper houses at the Distinct Builders/Action Graphics booth. It's also a possibility that we might have a both of our own if we can pull everything together in the final hours. If you see an aluminum sided fish house with golden arches on it, that is mine but I'm sorry there won't be any McMuffins inside.

See you in St. Paul,

Walleyedan

I'll be in the Thorne Bros booth on Friday and Sunday. Stop by and say hi and check out the Stone Legacy Revolution. On Saturday I'll be walking the floor and hanging out at the JR's Tackle booth. JR's will be loaded with ice fishing gear, a lot of real cool stuff! Hope to see some of you this weekend!

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Having the Ice Show this weekend is like having a Fishing Show the second weekend in May or a Deer Show the first weekend November. If I'm not on the ice somewhere, I might swing by and check out a few things.

Quote:

I'll be in the Thorne Bros booth on Friday and Sunday. Stop by and say hi and check out the Stone Legacy Revolution.

I'll be there Sunday. I was hoping the Revolution would be there somewhere. That is one of my main reasons for going. I gotta check one of these out and buy one. grin.gif

arbuck

Sorry if I'm making you guess repeat info, but I just skimmed over the posts quick looking for answers to my questions and couldn't find them. Anybody help me out?

What are the dates exactly? Times?

Admission Fee? Parking options?

Sorry if any of these are stupid question, I've never been there before, but I'm interested in attending this year.

Greg,

Yeah, I've met Pat, nice guy, and he knows his stuff when it comes to ice fishing! I don't work for Thorne Bros, I've just been asked to help promote with them at the shows. Stone Legacy will have some products at the Thorne Bros booth as will Todays Tackle.

There is going to be a lot of nice equipment available at the show this weekend. JR's Tackle will be having a booth and you can check out all the new ice gear they have for the upcoming season. Everything ranging from tackle and rods to gear bags and lights.

MarCum Technologies should be there as well, and their products will be available throughout the show too.

You will also be able to see Otter Fish Houses scatterred throughout the show as well.

A lot of stuff to see and try-out at the Ice Show this weekend and a lot of knowledge to soak up!

Enjoy the show and I hope to see some of you there! smile.gif

Good Fishin.

Matt Johnson