• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PHOTO TESTING

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps someone can see something I'm not on this...

I am trying to ad my Avatar and I keep getting the error "Improper picture type"

This is the Image link that I am using: CHANGED END'S OF BRACKETS TO STOP IMAGE FROM SHOWING UP HERE...

(image]http://img143.exs.cx/img143/9760/gator27aw.gif[/image)

I tried the same link under signature and it worked fine.

I also copied over a know good Avatar link and I get the error code again. I must be over looking something here. Any help would be much apprciated.

Thanks.

gator27aw.gif

Randy

I will ask again, why is it that my pictures were replaced by a note saying that my bandwidth has been exceded? this has me very confused, how does everyone else keep there pictures on, do you pay for image hosting, or is it free? I am using imagehost and its free, was woundering if I need to upgrade, or something is wrong. thanks for any help.

More Winter Photos

On the East bound lane of Hwy. 10 just east of Frazee about 4 miles. The person driving the truck was almost in shock when they finally figured out what had happened. The person in the car said, "I was only going 77 mph." The pick-up was going 35 mph because of the icy road conditions.

Thankfully ! no one was hurt

FishHouse.JPG

FishHouse2.JPG

Markerboy1