• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PHOTO TESTING

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leech21,

Can you see the picture now? I just copied the address you posted and pasted it. I don't know what the ------------- thing is above the address but maybe that had something to do with it? The address looks good.

47b4d732b3127cceb62ce3515ac60000001610

[This message has been edited by Granny (edited 09-13-2004).]

Granny, that's the pic I wanted to post....sort of. I was trying to see if it would be possible to post a pic as a signature. Does anyone know if you can? The "fear no fish" logo was actually supposed to be quite a bit smaller than what was posted. I was just courious to see if it would work. I haven't seen anyone else do it, so I thought it would be cool to maybe be the first to use a pic signature. Untill I get it figured out I'll have to stick with my other keyed fish sign grin.gif Thanks for all the effort though Granny!

------------------
<*)))))))><{