• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish House Build #2

BunchOfish

Weekend update,  I managed to get the door installed and the plywood put on for the roof.  I had time to install the rubber but it was a little cool(54 degrees).  I would like to install it when its a bit warmer out so it relaxes a little better.  Hopefully the tin comes in later this week so I can get it installed this weekend.

I got all the wiring ran yesterday.  I can start insulating this week.  I will be using the 1.50" thick pink foam board.  The plan right now is to have everything wrapped up by November and I will deliver it when I go up north for firearms season(Nov 9th).

1 hour ago, leech~~ said:

Must have had a storm?  Good thing that big branch didn't wipe out the project!  ?

No Actually I cut it down.  I had to so I could park my fish house in place of my boat this winter.  It was too low so it had to go.  Plus it was hanging out over my garage pretty far.  Its also a lot less leave I will have to deal with in a few weeks haha!

Build update!  Things were put on hold last week as I had to do some repairs to my truck.  I got all the wiring finished up yesterday and I started putting up the insulation.  The plan is to get it fully insulated this week so I can start putting up paneling and T&G.  I will have more pictures as I get a little further along.

1 hour ago, BunchOfish said:

Build update!  Things were put on hold last week as I had to do some repairs to my truck.  I got all the wiring finished up yesterday and I started putting up the insulation.  The plan is to get it fully insulated this week so I can start putting up paneling and T&G.  I will have more pictures as I get a little further along.

darn truck anyway!!!  ?

I finished up the insulating last night.  Depending on the weather the next few days I might try and pick up the T&G and paneling.  I have a wedding on Saturday so a good part of my day will be used up and I might be hunting on Sunday(got a pretty nice buck hanging around). So far I'm sitting pretty good to have it done by November.

Things keep moving along.  I got a couple doors made for the cabinets and got the hole cut and hole covers installed.  I also finished filling nail holes with putty so a little sanding and it will be ready for some stain.

20191017_200949.jpg

20191017_201006.jpg

20191017_203211.jpg

20191017_203219.jpg

Edited by BunchOfish