• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New "Good Morning" thread

You bet roony sure looks like a great time for sure. Boy those old car shows bring back memories.  Young and dumb ....and yep sold off the super bee. You hear me honk  as I rolled through your home town tonight smurf? At the lake til the fourth, I'm not thinking of the cities til then. Skeeters sure are bad out this way.

Gooooooood morning, all!!!!   A nice 62* deg out there, just gettin' light. Crows are already going at it. A perfect day coming; mid 70's. My kinda day, no heat, no hume. CSR's on the grill later. My lawn guy, who was supposed to mow this weekend, called yday and said it will have to wait until tonite. I've got a surprise for him! I'm tired of these people who cant mow when you want them to, and ya pay them good money for 35 minutes of work. I'v been putting up with it for the last year, and enough was enough. Been looking for a rider for the last year, and his call finally did it. After lots of research, came home with this last nite. Now, I just have to find three guys to unload it!  Have a good one guys, time for more cawfee.....and start to round up a few guys.  :P

DSC02304.JPG

9 hours ago, LindellProStaf said:

So what is that cool looking machine?

its called the rebmobile!!!!!!:grin: its what reb uses when he takes the neighbor lady on those midnight strolls!!!!!!!!!!:P:grin:

9 hours ago, delcecchi said:

14671182614491145952824.jpgA beautiful morning!

It would be MORE beautiful (pardon the poor grammar) if you had picked me up and taken me with ya. Then I could take a pic of YOU catching our breakfast, to be cooked in a cast iron pan over a wood fire...san the soused up verde thing. I'd even let you use my vast array of tackle and lures! :grin:  Looks like I have to tough it out here with my daily slaving away, though. *sigh*    61*  and sunny here, looks to be a great day, or as much as can be without being up AT A LAKE. Had four buddies show up last nite at the same time to unload my new rider (god bless 'em!) hereafter known as The Red Rocket. John and Ashley Glidden, look out! They just grabbed that pup and *WHOOSH* , on the ground in three seconds like nothing. Of course, they insisted I start it up and ride it. Turned the key and RRRRRR, she popped right off. Ran it up to wide open after a minute. I had read that it has a touchy clutch, so really feathered it when I let it out. Didn't notice it was in 3rd gear (6 spd) so of course *CHIRP* left a nice black patch. That brought down the house. Buncha comedians for friends. Very funny, haha. Gonna have to do some practice on it today before I can chase the NL down and play rodeo. Figure in a few years or so, if the legs are totally useless, I've already got my scooter.  Should be a blast taking that down Walmart's aisles. Have fun and enjoy the day guys...ya never know what's right around the corner. ;)

3 hours ago, delcecchi said:

My new toy...

1467153519720-154053196.jpg

Don't need sous vide....

I gotz me a 3 burner like that. think its called a camp chef, not sure though. I got it at Costco years back. use the heck out of it doing my canning. do it out in the garage, keeps the heat and moisture out of the house. of course the cooler of icy cold beer is far enough away so the heat doesn't affect that!!!!:D 

1 hour ago, smurfy said:

I gotz me a 3 burner like that. think its called a camp chef, not sure though. I got it at Costco years back. use the heck out of it doing my canning. do it out in the garage, keeps the heat and moisture out of the house. of course the cooler of icy cold beer is far enough away so the heat doesn't affect that!!!!:D 

What do YOU do with it? You ain't no camp chef!!!  O wait, open the box of froot loops and pour...."Breakfast is ready!!   :tired:  :grin:

8 hours ago, RebelSS said:

What do YOU do with it? You ain't no camp chef!!!  O wait, open the box of froot loops and pour...."Breakfast is ready!!   :tired:  :grin:

don't you gotta go wax the rebmobile!!!!!!!!:P I do more canning in the fall when the garden stuff comes in then half the county....... love doing it.

Ya, I heard you get really canned in the Fall. Maybe you should lay off the beer a bit? And for yer information, it's the "Red Rocket", not the "rebmobile".  I'm sure you just were confused by yer Smurfmobile.   c621695140d611de061cabf0ff76257c515aee9b

Smurfs_Riders_Smurf_Mobile_1.jpg