• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WORST CALL EVER!!

BuckSutherland

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Seattle would have lost on a call like that, I wonder if we would still be reading about it? Way too many games have been won by bad calls in G.B.

I doubt it, GB fans are just a bunch of Whiners when a call doesnt go their way. For an example the 49'ers got 2 extra time outs, and got to challenge 2 plays, without a time out. Hardly made the news, and that wasnt even controversial. But the Packers get a call, that at full speed, could go either way, and the review officials couldnt see a reason to over turn it. But that goes viral crazy

I think most of us love how agitated this makes LMITOUT...he's very concerned about the national ramifications of a blown call, right guys? It has nothing to do with being a Packers supporter at best or Vikings gadfly at worst...LOL!

In the words of Mike Tice "Okay, calm down."

Actually, I wasn't that surprised that one of refs called it a TD. Tate had both hands on the ball. There were many calls worse than that during the game.

They almost never call pass interference on those jump ball hail marys.

What the packers should be concerned with, is there are only 3 teams in the NFC with fewer points than them, and 3 teams with fewer TD's than them!

Wow, the entire country, really?

This type of thinking is why packer fans are despised by fans in Illinoise, Minnesota, and Michigan.

That's classic... their 3 division rivals. MN is hated equally by Green Bay, Chicago and Detroit...

Chicago is hated equally by Green Bay, Minnesota and Detroit and so on and so - on...

Now if you were to throw Iowa in there! ha laugh

Good Luck!

Ken

I good with it... haven't got worked up at all about this. I find it comical that some have. I think the blown calls went both ways. I think McCarthy lost the game with his poor play calling in the 1st half and his 3 worse than pathetic run plays he called on their last possession... there was no way he could burn the clock on three plays and they needed a first down or the Chickens were going to have to go 40 some odd yards with a inute left... very do-able

Packers have no one to blame but themselves. They never should have let themselves get in the position where one desperation play or one blown call was going to let the game slip away.

Good Luck!

Ken

Quote:
That's classic... their 3 division rivals. MN is hated equally by Green Bay, Chicago and Detroit...

Chicago is hated equally by Green Bay, Minnesota and Detroit and so on and so - on...

I think that's where you are wrong. Minnesota's biggest rival is Green Bay, Chicago's biggest rival is Green Bay. There isn't nearly the anticipation of the Bears vs. Vikes game as there is a Packers vs. Bears, or Packers vs. Vikes Game. Personally, I will cheer for Detroit and Chicago if they get to the Superbowl. I will never, ever, root for the Pack. I think there are more people that think like this than delusional Packer fans will ever admit.

Respect them, sure, they are a good organization, but I wouldn't be caught dead cheering for them.

I grew up in Chicago... trust me they despise the Packers but only slightly more than Detroit or Minnesota. Not enough to split hairs over.

My Chicago cousins HATE the Vikings... and make sure I hear it... but then again, they now think that I am a Vikings fan. HA

Good Luck!

Ken

I never have, never will like the Packers. But they are a solid organization, and I was impressed they had the class to send 11 players back onto the field for that field goal 10 minutes after the game ended.

With that said, I agree with many of the sentiments posted here. They've been playing bad football this year, every team gets screwed by calls that don't go their way at one time or another, and if they would have executed better during the game they wouldn't have put themselves in a position to loose the game in the first place.

I know I slept like a baby Monday night and woke up happy on Tuesday morning.

ya, when 80 percent of the red flag replays get overturned it does show that we need the real refs back. according to the news, the real refs may be back this weekend with an aggreement near. we will see. i expect complaints against the real refs also as usual. good luck.

Limitout, the packers would have lost to the vikings, a couple of years ago if the refs wouldn"t have blown a touchdown call. The league admitted they blew it. If this had been called properly, the packers wouldn"t have been the wildcard team. Also they wouldn"t have been playing in the superbowl, they would have been home.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I think most of us love how agitated this makes LMITOUT...he's very concerned about the national ramifications of a blown call, right guys? It has nothing to do with being a Packers supporter at best or Vikings gadfly at worst...LOL!

In the words of Mike Tice "Okay, calm down."

laugh

Limitout, the packers would have lost to the vikings, a couple of years ago if the refs wouldn"t have blown a touchdown call.

I guess the Vikings should have just played better and they wouldn't have had to worry about that one questionable call.

Right?

rolleyes.gif