• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WORST CALL EVER!!

BuckSutherland

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you and Harvey in cahoots?

They gave up 409 combined yards rushing to one player in 2 games. I think they might want to break out the tackling drills this week because the fear in their eyes when he was coming for them was pretty obvious.

Enjoy this week, cause they are not going to win at Lambeau. He's a beast yes and would love him on my team, but how many carries did he have? Like 26 and 35? I think fear is in anbodies mind when he's coming at you. You won't have your crowd, you won't have your fnnn cannons and horns that are ridculous by the way. And the packers will have everyone back. I personally don't even think it will be close.

That TD they gave the packers after review on the goal line must have been the NFL's gift for screwing up the Seattle call because there is now a new worst call in NFL history after that one. No way was that a TD. They should have been backed up 15 yards and let Crosby miss.

huh? ball crossed the white both before it came loose and before knee was down. there have been some bad calls definitely but this one was correct.

Must have a lot of faith in our D, TD or the next play would've been anyway. My observations are we can't stop the Pack on offense, they found something and Rodgers will deliver. The surface this weekend will favor a pass attack vs. the run. This pack team reminds me some of the 1998 vikes, score at will and be ok on D.