• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WORST CALL EVER!!

BuckSutherland

I learned last night that holding the guy who is holding the ball can be interpreted as possession... crazy

On a side note, I also learned that it is perfectly legal to shove any defenseman to the ground when you are in the endzone waiting for a pass.

"Did you push off?" Golden Tate "I-dunno-whatchou-talkin-bout... I-dunno-whatchou-talkin-bout..."

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughter (visiting from Denver) And I were discussing the possibility of two teams scheduled to play on a prime time game refusing to take the field in protest. Is that a possibility? I can't believe all 31 owners are in unanimous agreement on the position of the league. Wouldn't that be a show stopper...having all the media poised and several million fans ready for football and ...NO GAME. I'd be cheering harder than I've ever cheered for a game.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Anyone see the last play of the Packers game? Absolutely the worst call I have ever seen.

LOL, Did you happen to see all the bad calls that went Green Bays way? Most of us did. About time they got one of those kinds of calls. If not for all the gifts to the Packers that last play isn't even needed. Pretty common for the Pack to get the breaks.

The Vikes got jobbed yesterday too...Only the Vikes pulled it out handily against a team that solidly stomped the Packers.

Did you see Rodgers whining up on the podium last night. smile

Didn't see Ponder whining about being jobbed.

full-2-24709-nfcnorth.jpg

LOL, Did you happen to see all the bad calls that went Green Bays way? Most of us did. About time they got one of those kinds of calls. If not for all the gifts to the Packers that last play isn't even needed. Pretty common for the Pack to get the breaks.

The Vikes got jobbed yesterday too...Only the Vikes pulled it out handily against a team that solidly stomped the Packers.

Did you see Rodgers whining up on the podium last night. smile

Didn't see Ponder whining about being jobbed.

full-2-24709-nfcnorth.jpg

Is that Packer packer packing up Packer Trophys? Guess not, she would need a bigger suitcase.

Typical Packer fan...Always living in the past... smile

Just keep re-living the week 3 games. laugh

I'd say the Packer packer packing was embarrassed about last nights loss, and leaving town as fast as possible. wink

No, it looks like her panties are all bunched up. (like Roger's after being squashed so many times)

The human officiating element will never be able to be removed. The Packer's got an earlier call, but they whine about the last one. (Also the human element - short memories).

Funny that all the analysts, writers, commentators, players all seem to think it was a bad call. Even noted Packer hater Skip Bayliss. The only folks who seem to think not reside in Minny.
LOL,

we know it's a bad call. But it's part of football. Always has been. Not fun is it?

It's only getting so much play because they're replacement refs and it's a good storyline. Regular refs make their fair share of bad calls too. Even in the Superbowl. They cost Seattle the Superbowl.

As normal, plenty of bad calls going the Packers way last night...The Seahawks would not have needed that last bad call..don't see the Seahawks whining.

I still get a kick out of Rodgers whining like that on national television. wink

"It was awful...boo hooo wahhhhh" cry

I agree, it was a bad call, but so was the freebie 1st down on the packers TD drive. I dont see anyone complaining about that one? If you cancel those two bad calls out, the Packers still lose! They were both TD deciding bad calls.

Being on the bad end of a bad call, isnt fun, the Vikings have had their share, it seemed we had a ton of them a couple years back. But because it happened to the Packers, it is the "Worse call ever"! Now that is pathetic!

Funny that all the analysts, writers, commentators, players all seem to think it was a bad call. Even noted Packer hater Skip Bayliss. The only folks who seem to think not reside in Minny.

When you deal in absolutes you prove yourself to be ignorant.

If Green Bay would have played better the......oh.......entire game, the outcome wouldn't have been dependant on one play/bad call.

They played like doo-doo, I'm surprised Rodgers survived the first half, and they lost.....to Seattle.

Bottom line, for me, is I won 20 bucks and a case of beer and that's the best call ever~!!!!!

The Seahawks defense is for real. Anyone who watched that game knows that truth. The Packers offense is really rumbling like an engine down two cylinders. The Packers only good drive was when they ran Benson to start the second half. He gained 48 yards on 10 carries in the 3rd quarter. The Packers didn't commit to the rush at any other point in the game and it cost them big.

The flags were all of the field last night. There were good calls, bad calls, and many head-scratchers. Both teams were screwed in equal fashion and I'm a big believer that you never let a game get to the point where the refs can determine the outcome of the game.

Those replacement officials must have worked the 1975 NFC Divisional round. I remember another botched call on a Hail Mary....what goes around comes around with officiating, more often than not, the importance is what is at stake. The Packers will be just fine in the long run. They need to stay hungry and this loss will keep them hungry for the year.