• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Off Season Photo Caption Contest

DTro

Well, here we are deep in the heart of the offseason frown But how about kickin off 2012 with a fun little contest!

I will take entries for 1 week. Next week at this time. I will select the top 5 entries. I will then start a poll where we can all vote for the best. That poll will run for 1 week. The person with the highest number of votes will win a signed copy of "The Catfish Hunters" by Jake Bussolini and Mac Byrum.

full-105-15684-bookcover.jpg

A good portion of this book is dedicated to these gentleman's 1200 mile adventure to catch a personal best Channel Catfish. They booked a trip with local guide Brad Durick and both shattered their personal bests (even though they are seasoned catfish veterans) The book goes into great detail about leopard frogs and their theories on why they work so well. It's a great read!

Without further adeiu, here is the photo. Please keep your captions family friendly, 1 entry per person, and keep off topic discussion to a minimum. Thanks!

Here ya go:

full-105-15686-82986629.7sppe0zh.jpg