• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ripley Results are IN....maybe

HootTooten

Here's my response:

Camp Ripley archery hunt lottery results

We're sorry. Your number (09544xxxx) was not drawn in this year's lottery.

Your preference level is 1.

Your group preference level is 1.

frownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrown

checked it again this morning and now it says we were drawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if you checked it yesturday and it said you were not I would check it again. Friend that was not drawn last year also checked again today and he is in.

I checked the DNR site this morning and it now says CONGRATULATIONS!My guess is that the link before was just the web page that was set up for the results but the results where not down down loaded yet.

PLEASE EVERYONE CHECK YOUR #'S AGAIN.

RBS.....the line is a crazy thing. I work at Ripely fulltime, so I get to see the circus roll into town every year. You would surprised at how early guys show up to get through the gates, camper setup and in line by the gate to be the first ones downrange. But everyone that I talk to says it is a great time! I have never applied for the hunt at Ripley. I hunt it for the deployed soldiers hunt they have the first week of Oct. Only 150 hunters allowed, so there is alot more room.

Good luck to everyone who got drawn! There are some BIG boys out there!!!

The line is crazy and I have honestly never been there for the start. I don't live to far away so when I go I just drive down instead of camping. Every year I try to show up an hour late and I still have to wait in line for at least another half hour to hour to get in. Next time I might as well sleep in and show up around 9 or 10, a lot of guys will be tired is sitting by then and kick some deer around.