• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

access to arrows in the stand?

Toba

I usually hunt out of a Summit Viper. I attatched a quiver mounting bracket to the side of the seat section so the fletchings face away from the tree. Works great and I have easy access to another arrow.

like stated earlier there are many different ways to look at it. I use a soft loc alpine archery quiver and they make a screwin attatchmnet that the quiver snaps into so you can attach any where you'd like. I like to place it on the side of the tree with the fletchings pointed away. this way i can quickly remove an arrow and nock it with little movement. but there are my different gagets out there.

Just curious what the issue is with shooting with the quiver on? Is it primarily a weight thing? A noise issue? Or just preference?

My quiver has been on the bow since I bought it. It stays on for all practice shots and while hunting. It's so convenient having it on I can't imagine why I would take it off.

I carry a backpack with my gear in it and I strap it to the tree and attach the quiver to it. I don't like shooting with a quiver on because I feel it cants the bow unnaturally. I also like to sit the bow in my lap with a nocked arrow in it. With a quiver the arrow would be sitting on my legs and since I shoot feathers they'd get bent up or make noise.