• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Not dogs!

Thanks guys. January hasn't been a kind month for getting out to take photos but the Project 365 (-2) has stopped me being a total shut in.

This may be a dumb question.. but what is a Project 365? Is that just taking a pict every day.. or taking a pict of the same exact thing every day for a year?

Yes, taking a picture every day for the year, they're popular on the photo sites, such as flickr, etc. Some people do themed ones, I know there's a flickr group for people doing a self-portrait every single day. That'd get old on Day #2 for me.

I went with no theme, otherwise I would have ended up with 365 photos of My Black Lab out of laziness. The idea is to get out and about and take your camera with you.

Yesterday I made myself get out of my car and WALK to take the top barn photo (quite proud of that effort). it was so cold that my camera lens started freezing and doing weird things.

Cheryl