• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KFAN, WCCO OR 15OOAM?

bunkerbay

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KFAN is my favorite. Used to love PA & Dubay, but don't like the show as much with just PA (he seems alot more full of himself nowadays). Barreiro is solid. Morning show is solid. Was disapointed they cut Chad Hartman. Sludge and Lake are alright, have a little "younger" take on things.

Hmm.... Voice of decent....

I am primarily a am1500 guy. Pat and the boys in the am, (with a little 93x tossed in) and Joe in the after noons for the drive home.

Although I do like "done as" and the top 5 over on the fan w/dan.

Of coarse there is 'cco for Wild games.....

I guess I am all over the board. grin

I am a radio surfer.

Big Barreiro fan here. I used to hate Common but he has grown on me some. Fan outdoors is good as is Bear Facts and fish tales. I like to listen to Sid butcher names and forget the subject matter they are talking about on Sunday mornings. Kid Hartman was too full of himself and I am glad he is no longer on KFAN. I like Lake but Sludge is immature and lacks some common sense. I've listened to the KQ morning show since the 80's but I find myself listening to 93X more and more. Barnard is not as good as he used to be. Garage Logic rocks too.

I fell in love with KFAN when I was going to school in the cities. It was the best to listen to when I worked delivery for Carquest. But when I moved back up north KFAN is all I get now out of Fargo. It's nice with the Fargo station is that we get the great sports man Dan Hammer from Noon to One then a tape-delayed version of common and the rest of the guys for the rest of the day. The only problem is that 740 either cuts out early or another station interfers with it around 4-5pm for the rest of the night. I've also yet to find the mysterious Bemidji station I've heard about for KFAN. THat would be nice!

IMO Paul Allen is one of the best in the business, hands down. We are lucky to have him here. Football, Horse racing, I think the man can flat out call them both. Although his opinions are sometimes preposterous on the Love covenant. With all due respect wink