• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Honest Timberwolves Question

CrappiesNCats

I will go on a limb, 4 wins by Xmas. Love back in a week, but I think we will get Al and Flynn hot on the same night and get a couple wins.

love isn't coming back until Dec 11.

he'll bring some energy, but will it be enough? he doesn't solve our two biggest problems...shooting from more than 12 feet out and defense.

perhaps the second chance points on the offensive boards will at least give us a better chance. but i wouldnt bet on them having two wins by x-mas, i sure hope they get a couple more by then though

Wow what a question. I have a feeling we will have maybe 3 or 4 wins by then MAYBE! No joking aside, the Wolves play the Nets in New Jersey on December 23rd so there is maybe a 2nd win there? We also play the Clippers at home on December 16th so maybe we get one there?

(H) Home, (A) Away

NOVEMBER...

Clippers (A), Nuggets - Suns (H), Nuggets (A)

DECEMBER LOOKS LIKE THIS UP TILL X-MAS...

Memphis (H), New Orleans (A), Utah (H), Toronto (A), New Orleans (H), Lakers - Kings - Jazz (A), Clippers - Kings (H), Boston (A), Hawks (H), Nets (A)

Everyone knows that the Wolves are a one month team, and that month is usually January so my prediction is we have as many wins in January as we will have from the season opener - Dec 31st. smile

Probably just a few people still actually care and even fewer probably watched the game on FSN tonight.

Would be interesting to see how many actually did? Good AFC football game tonight had more pull on me personally although I actually did check the score online late in the 3rd quarter and thought it was a mistake seeing the WOLVES up by 4.

Watched the whole thing. Watch every game I can. Melo had 19 in the first quarter and it was like "here we go again". Trailed by 17 and played a good 2nd quarter to stay competitive and then took the 3rd by storm (which has been the wolves worst quarter) and kept the pressure on in the 4th. hats off to Brewer-defense was fantastic 2nd half.

Big Al doesn't have a great night and the Wolves win snapping a long Denver home winning streak and they don't match the franchise record 16 losses in a row.

that being said, NY has 3 wins. time to go back to being whipping boys for awhile

Originally Posted By: delta dude
My Lord does anyone care??????

Not me. I didn't think anybody watched the NBA anymore.

I can go to city parks in north Minneapolis if I want to see criminals playing basketball.

because there are so many Timberwolves that have criminal records crazy

i'm guessing you must not watch NFL then or if you do its pretty hypocritical

Definetely a different team with Love back now, not saying we are going to tear up the league but we will win more games thats for sure. When you plug in a good player like him on a very bad team it makes a huge difference. I'm glad we went it was very entertaining and a bonus that they won!! To come from 14 down and win by 7 shows they played great defense in the second half. Keep it up boys! smile