• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kanye = P.O.S.

I can not believe, actually I can believe what an [poor word choice] Kanye West is. His latest stunt against Taylor Swift just points out why "people like him" are truly P.O.S.

It shames me to know that he is from the same city as me, what a tool! I would suggest that NOBODY ever buy one of his songs again, his time has come and past. Take out the trash and dump this loser!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She won an award tonight at the VMAs on MTV and in the middle of her acceptance speech he grabbed the mic or trophy, whatever it was and went on a rant that Beyonce should have won.

BTW- after the Hurricane Katrina speech, you guys are JUST NOW figuring this all out???

I wish someone wouldve walked up, grabbed the mike and put him in his proper place (laying on the floor, crying and whining). He ruin's a 19yr girl's big moment because he thought someone cares about what he has to say??

on a good note, he was asked to leave the auditorium

Am I the only one that believes his actions were completely racially based? That is the whole problem if Taylor Swift was any other color he wouldn't have done it. It seems pretty transparent that it was because of her race to him. That aside Kanye has no talent - just because you have multiple monotonous rap songs saying you're the best doesn't mean you are...his insecurity is blatantly obvious.

I can not believe this is even on FM grin

Who is Kanye anyways? Before this I kind of remembered the name from hearing it in the past, but honestly did not know if it was a guy or girl till this morning.

What ever he did, he sure is getting publicity from it.

I am sure Taylor Swift (if not in on it) could give a rip about what this Kanye says anyways? These award shows are all hype and drama anyways. Plus this Kanye west must of been under the influence if it was not a joke/prank. Right away he publicly apologizes the next morning. I mean why even do it then confused , unless a high dollar dare, for a women or your buddies ribbed ya enough while you where drinking?

I just think its all put on to get publicity for the awards show, the singers/actors involved and who knows what. Bad press is just as good as good press.

Heck I was watching the game and would have never even known this awards show was on. Now I do? grin

I don’t think you could normally base his actions as racially motivated. However his past history has shown his true colors (no pun intended), so I tend to agree. Makes ya wonder how fast Rev Sharpton would’ve been on scene had it been the other way around.

It just comes down to good and bad people in everyday life, and it’s obvious which category he fits into. I’m sure he’ll “get his” sooner or later. Kind of ironic, but that will probably come at the hands of another “bad guy”.

Am I the only one that believes his actions were completely racially based?

This is the same guy who says his life is along the lines of Jesus being crucified, and went on camera stating that "George Bush hates black people." So, no, you aren't the only person who thinks there may be some racial basis for this simpleton's action.

BTW, didn't see it, and don't care about it. All 4 of the involved parties are smiling today with all of the free press: Kanye, Swift, Beyonce, and MTV itself. Without their ridiculous stunts, there wouldn't be people paying attention to 2 of those 4 mentioned. With the lack of videos even played on MTV today, it's suprising that they feel the need to have an MTV Video Music Award ceremony at all.

Anybody catch him (Kanye) on Leno tonight?

Talk about timing... Jay-Z, Rihanna, and Kanye were booked WELL in advance for Leno's show. Leno asked him what his Mom would've thought of his actions. Nice!

I now have a reason not to stay up later to watch Conan. Thanks Jay!