• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

High school football

BK19

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya, im sure scott! I was working, so i didnt get out in time to go, however, have heard about it all, and was a awesome game to watch, according to the people that were there!

That was the state game right there, should walk through the rest now, if they play normal!

Sounds like WEM is still going after they beat Caledonia. If they are using the QB that my youngest palyed against in 8th grade, it's no wonder. This kid had an incredible arm and was talented far beyond his years.

Good luck to WEM.

I like Fosston's chances this year in class A. They have been playing solid football for the past two seasons. Lets see if hard work really does pay off. Adrian on Friday morning, don't know anything about them. Anybody know anything about them?

Adrian is a decent team but not great by any means. I see them periodically while wearing the stripes although we won't take their home games anymore.

They have a 6'7" reciever that's hard to cover and a decent QB to get him the ball. They have been known to try a lot of, shall we say, "unique" gadget plays to try to fool you, but mostly they run a single or double wing set and just play hard football. They've been playing tough defense too.

Minneota is the team to beat in class A. They appear to me to be the real deal. If you don't think so, ask Barnesville who was undefeated also and got run up on like 45-17 last week...

What does anybody know about moose lake/willow river in AA? Luverne has them tomorrow in our fourth straight year in the dome!

W.E.M. turned some heads with a couple upsets...I think they might parlay it into a championship...they are on a 10 year cycle...last title in 1999, previous to that was 1989...I believe this year is 2009?

GSL should have a nice matchup with Sartell...I like GSL's chances.

W.E.M. turned some heads with a couple upsets...I think they might parlay it into a championship...they are on a 10 year cycle...last title in 1999, previous to that was 1989...I believe this year is 2009?

GSL should have a nice matchup with Sartell...I like GSL's chances.

GSl actualy plays New Londond - Spicer. should be a good game but GSL's deffense might be to much for NLS. I think GSL will win with ease.