• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

High school football

BK19

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told it was chewing tobacco in school. I find it hard that would earn a 6 week suspension for the one.

I guess every team will have a couple during the season who does something they shouldn't. Kind of like leaving pictures on Facebook only to have the coaches find out about it blush

no its blue and gold LOL

What He said!^ grin

Congrats to BP on the Victory.

Waseca blanked LSH 28-0.

Guess we won't be seeing you in game 2 Dave. Rumor has it, there was a celebration in BP when word got out that LSH lost. I'm here to tell you, there's a celebration down here now that our season is finally over grin

Thats too bad that you guys lost. I really would have liked to see a rematch myself. I think people cheered when the score was announced because LSH played BP so tough earlier this year.

I'm surprised that LSH seemed to kind of self destruct in the second half of the season. Seemed to me to be too good of a team to let that happen to them.

If you are bored on Saturday, you could always come over anyway and watch the Tigers take on Waseca wink

What can you tell me about Waseca? What kind of offense did they run? Any passing game? How was their defense? Do they kick extra points? grin

They ran the ball most of the night. They do have a 6' 5" receiver but I only saw him thrown to all night. He also punted. Their passing game wasn't waht I was expecting.

Waseca's defense didn't have to work too hard last night. Like you said, LSH seemed to self destruct in the last half of the season. Another parent and I were talking about that last night.

Every touchdown they scored, they kicked an extra point. They have a good/accurate kicker. He's only kicking 50 yards on place kicks but he's reliable on the PAT's.

I would love to come to BP saturday afternoon Dave, but I'm heading to Rochester to check out the deer hunting grounds. Otherwise, you know where I'd be.

I think Waseca will give BP a run for their money, but if CK can be on his passing game, BP will come out ahead 21-14. Just a guess.

Congrats to BP on the Victory.

Waseca blanked LSH 28-0.

Guess we won't be seeing you in game 2 Dave. Rumor has it, there was a celebration in BP when word got out that LSH lost. I'm here to tell you, there's a celebration down here now that our season is finally over grin

Amen to that I didn't even go to the last fe games I was so discusted

The next 2 years will be good BK. Much better than what we had this year. That is, if they can do something about our throwing accuracy.

Although the QB is the coaches kid, we saw enough. IMO, he's not cut out to be a QB. We have 2 other very viable options that are more patient in the pocket and don't throw wounded ducks.

QUACK!!!!!

Including lastnight, I think there was a total of 16 interceptions thrown this year. I heard this was the first year in the last 40 that we lost our homecoming.

New Ulm Cathedral won big last night 59-6, not much of a game but they were playing a team that is normally 9-man during the season. One running back had almost 200 yds on 5 carries.

Rematch of last Tuesday with Cedar Mountian on Saturday night!

Class A Section 3 should have two good matchups saturday.

Cathedral vs. Cedar MTN Comfrey (in New Ulm)

Springfield vs. Le Center (In Springfield)

Cedar Mtn was a few plays away from beating catherdal, as was springfield during the regular season. Le Center is the one team here i havent seen/dont know much about. Should be some smash-mouth football.

Anyone from Le Center traveling over my way on Saturday? Weather should be decent it looks!