• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikes VS> Giants

fishin58

It is time we put a thumping on them. We owe them from the last few years that is for sure. I do not care if there starters play a half, full game, we will thrash them. YOu will see a focused Vikes team and a very p........o....d AP. From all this garbage thrown on him by media/so called fans.

Vikes 34 GMEN 10

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course the Bears will defeat the Texans 20-10

Windy

Good luck. In another year or 2 and the Texans will be a playoff team. They will give the Bears their moneys worth, and I predict the Texans will win by 10.

If the Giants play their starters, I think we still have a chance, but I think the starters will be out by halftime, if they play at all.

Coughlin will not give this game away to the Vikes. He's old-school to the core. I say he plays his starters the whole game to prepare them for the playoffs and they give us everything they've got. Still, the Vikes are tough at home and I see them winning a really, really close game...I hope~!

Although the Giants are decent, they are no super-team that can lay down and still win this game. To think their backups can breeze by any team is rediculous. This ain't high school ball. However, I don't think they'll be needing their entire playbook. Vikes managed an interesting season at best. Hopefully Santa brings them a new QB and playbook for X-mas.

Giants 34 Vikes 20

This game should be pretty close. The vikes will surely miss big pat as the giants smash away at our middle. Both teams do lots of running to control the clock and avoid the tide turning interception. AP outduels jacobs and the vikes win 27-21.

I think if the Vikes can stop turning over the ball, they are one of the top teams in the NFL right now! There just isnt any strong teams in the NFC. Like I already said, an easy win for the Vikes!

We need to come out and blitz the [PoorWordUsage] out of them. Give Allen the green light to pick up a couple more fines and throw Manning to the ground like a rag doll. After the first quarter, they'll pull Manning for fear of him getting hurt, then we got this game....

We need to come out and blitz the [PoorWordUsage] out of them. Give Allen the green light to pick up a couple more fines and throw Manning to the ground like a rag doll. After the first quarter, they'll pull Manning for fear of him getting hurt, then we got this game....

the giants have quite a few key injuries right now and they would be stupid to play some of them guys just to say they beat the vikings in a meaningless game...also risk injury to some of their stars.

if jared and company start smokin manning he won't be in there for long...soon as he starts to get up slow he'll be pulled imo...jacobs is banged up, tuck isn't all there, some of their secondary...there's no reason to play some of those guys whatsoever.

but they will still play to win the game....not like they are gonna let us win...coaches have confidence in some of their back ups to step up and play at a high level...there's a fine line between coming into the playoffs with a W in a meaningless game and losing one/some of your stars in the process.

i'll go

vikes 27- giants 17

That is how I see it too, once Manning gets tapped he will be out. I am pretty Old school but a guy has to be smart, injuries happen. So why not prevent them? I would Tell ELI and Jacobs and Tuck to stay home and get some sleep. They would not even make the flight.